Upcoming Releases for The Dark Eye

Babil

Re: Upcoming Releases for The Dark Eye

Postby Babil » Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:37 pm

Hello! I have seen that Warring Kingdoms is at last available in pdf format but I'd prefer to take the pocket edition since I bought all other books in that form. When will the pocket edition of Warring kingdoms be available?

Eric USNA

Postby Eric USNA » Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:18 am

To give everyone a sense of how much information I have available to me - I didn't realize until Babil asked me this question and I double-checked f-shop that there even WAS a pocket edition of the Warring Kingdoms Sourcebook.

So...I have no idea. Given previous timelines, it's possible that we might have some by Gen Con, but that is just speculation on my part. I'll add it to the list of things I'm trying to find out.

Kernel Class

Postby Kernel Class » Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:03 am

Are there any plans for an English translation of "Klingen der Nacht" this year? (The German version came out in 2016.) I liked the short adventure "Witches dance" by the same author.

WobbelDorn

Postby WobbelDorn » Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:36 am

https://www.f-shop.de/rollenspiele/das- ... =48&s=1560

At least it is listed as planned for 2018 in the F-Shop.

Morgoth

Postby Morgoth » Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:50 pm

So any timeline for Avanturia Magie (English) Kickstarter yet? I'm hoping we can get both Aventuria Magic & Aventuria Blessed Ones main books translated/kick-started and out this year! Only then will the core game line be complete that way in my eyes, I am willing to be more patient for version II's of these books. :)

The Compendium and the Armory are fantastic by the way, really love how the adventuring items are detailed in the Armory, like the Manual of the Traveling Adept (I just we had some more traveling wizard songs detailed) . Low powered flavorful mechanics/items like these are what other fantasy rpgs sorely lack.

tempest13

Postby tempest13 » Tue May 08, 2018 8:42 am

I was hoping to see the kickstarter for the Magic book by now. I have several players who really want to see this book to move forward with their character development and I can only translate so much of it from the German version. I really do not see how the German version went almost a year and a half without this book!

Morgoth

Postby Morgoth » Fri May 25, 2018 5:03 pm

The main website has been updated; in a nutshell new staff has been hired to work on Theater Knights and a new Kickstarter will come later this year for Aventuria Magie! Ulisses aims to have Theater Knights 3 & 4 out before the Kickstarter though.

Great news, but I wish they would move the kickstarter date up; it would be great to have the Magic Book and the Blessed Ones book out this year, at least in PDF. As the new staff working on TK is separate from the ones working on the main books it shouldn't delay the publishing of that campaign.

tempest13

Postby tempest13 » Fri May 25, 2018 5:53 pm

I am hoping that the Aventuria Magic kickstarter starts next month. That would coincide with the Warring Kingdoms kickstarter last year, and would allow for the Aventuria Religion to kickstart at the end of this year.

farwyl

Postby farwyl » Mon May 28, 2018 10:45 am

What a pleasant surprise!
I thought that all this work on WH40k, Torg and Fading Suns will spell the end of the Dark Eye translations. Glad to hear that even the team is getting bigger. I'm quite excited for Aventurian Magic.

tempest13

Postby tempest13 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 4:39 pm

Are we going to get a update on Theater Knights 3. It should not take this long to translate 1 adventure. I was able to convert ALL the spells in Magic Book 1 in less than 2 weeks in my spare time without the incentive of getting paid for it. Surely paid staff can work at least as fast.

Return to “Product Announcements”