Upcoming Releases for The Dark Eye

GTStar

Re: Upcoming Releases for The Dark Eye

Postby GTStar » Sat Jun 03, 2017 7:30 am

I think Eric forgot this one. I didn't get it, too :)

Eric USNA

Postby Eric USNA » Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:14 am

Whoops. Yeah, I forgot this one because it went out to the Almanac backers. I'll do it today.

Tenushath

Postby Tenushath » Sat Jun 10, 2017 3:20 pm

Eric,

Do you have timing info on things like the next Theater Knights adventure or the Compendium or Warring Kingdoms or the magic expansion? Anything?

~ Tenu

GTStar

Postby GTStar » Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:02 am

Warring Kingdoms will be a Kickstarter, coming soon.

Daniël

Postby Daniël » Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:26 am

Talking about that Warring Kingdoms Kickstarter.

I for one wouldn't mind the return of a couple of Aventurian Heralds/Heroic Works adventures to the stretchgoals.
The heroic works adventure below (the first published to late to be included in the original TDE Kickstarter) even takes place in the Warring Kingdoms.
http://www.ulisses-spiele.de/produkte/1 ... deicherbe/

Lambert

Postby Lambert » Mon Jun 12, 2017 6:16 am

I would love to get more Heralds and Heroworks.

Beyond that I would love a 2018 calendar, just use the art from the 2017 calendar that never saw the light of day.

The best stretch goal though, next to more T shirt options would be art posters (ideally A1 or A0 and rolled in a tube rather than folded). I would pay a fair price for that.

Lambert

Eric USNA

Postby Eric USNA » Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:39 am

Tenushath - Timings are being heavily revised based on both our editing schedule and our retail process. (More on that soon.) We're about to Kickstart the Warring Kingdoms, and the Compendium and a few other associated products will be the next big wave after that.

I'm not sure when the magic book will happen. It might manage to be part of the Compendium wave, but I'm not sure.

Daniël - Ah, I see you noticed that. Yes, indeed, Heroic Works 7 - Legacy of the Dike would make a good stretch goal...

Tenushath

Postby Tenushath » Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:10 pm

Doh...and just as I finish translating most of the Die Streitenden Königreich for my home group. I'll still KS it plus it'll make it easier for my group to use a pretty professionally bound and translated version versus my own crude attempt. Glad to know there are more KS projects for TDE in the pipeline.
~Tenu

tempest13

Postby tempest13 » Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:03 pm

I know Ulisses is busy with a lot of projects right now, but is there any chance we could get a updated timeline for Dark Eye material in the near futurel?

Eric USNA

Postby Eric USNA » Mon Jul 24, 2017 3:08 pm

Probably not until after Gen Con. We have to handle all the Warring Kingdoms fulfillment, and then we'll be able to look at the longer term schedule again.

Return to “Product Announcements”