TDE - Revelations from Heaven

Eric USNA

TDE - Revelations from Heaven

Postby Eric USNA » Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:00 pm

Our first non-Kickstarter product is printed and on its way to the distribution center!

Since this is the first one, I can't predict exactly what that means as far as actual release timing. However, if you were a Kickstarter backer whose pledge included "All the PDFs," you should check your email right now!

For everyone else, here's the information on this adventure that will be available soon through DriveThruRPG (PDF) and Paizo (print):

Revelations From Heaven Cover.jpg
Revelations From Heaven Cover.jpg (168.41 KiB) Viewed 6953 times

Looking forward to a well-deserved rest, the heroes travel to the Principality of Kosh, known for its unspoiled and breathtakingly beautiful landscapes and the hospitality of its people. But in "Revelations from Heaven," things don’t always go as planned, and the heroes soon discover that something is rotten in the idyllic village of Oldenbridge. Not everyone who lives here acts in a way that is pleasing unto the gods. Only your characters can shine a light on the hidden darkness and solve a monstrous crime!

This adventure for The Dark Eye is especially well suited for beginning heroes and GMs. It contains detailed descriptions of locations, NPCs, and the plots and challenges your heroes must face, and also includes maps and useful handouts. You need the The Dark Eye Core Rules to play.

"Revelations from Heaven" is a group adventure for 3-5 helpful heroes.

Lambert

Re: TDE - Revelations from Heaven

Postby Lambert » Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:06 pm

I got my DriveThru email just before this forum post. It is looking great. Can't wait to see whether I can steal ideas for my upcoming campaign.

GTStar

Postby GTStar » Tue Aug 23, 2016 6:15 pm

Got it :)

MadBeard

Postby MadBeard » Tue Aug 23, 2016 6:35 pm

Also got it.
It looks really great. Art is gorgeous.
I'd have to be a warrior, a slave I couldn't be.
A soldier and a conqueror, fighting to be free.

"Warrior" - Wishbone Ash

Robert Cousland

Postby Robert Cousland » Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:37 pm

Looking forward to having my local shop order a copy for me.
In War, Victory. In Peace, Vigilance. In Death, Sacrifice.

Lambert

Postby Lambert » Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:24 am

Having spent far too much time last night reading the adventure I have deduced that it will fit neatly into the campaign I am planning. So this will be happening in the background of the area where my PCs will sandbox around and they can choose to get involved or will have to deal with the repercussions of not dealing in their area.

Looking forward to the other products coming out soon.

Prometheus

Postby Prometheus » Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:18 am

Will it be available in print in the UK and where from ?

Lambert

Postby Lambert » Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:25 am

They previously stated that it will be available in the UK through the same channels as Paizo products. So your local store should be able to order in a copy even if they might not normally carry the stuff.

When I spot it on the Esdevidum new releases list I will let people know.

Lambert

Postby Lambert » Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:57 pm

One interesting point I noticed, looking at the release dates of the original German adventure, is that on the F Shop the German adventures are 15 Euros but the English ones 20 Euros. The same is true for the next Adventure (Arivor's Doom).

Upcoming German 64 page adventures (for example "Ein Tod in Grangor) are also priced at 15 Euros (and not doubt the corresponding English version will be 20 Euro).

I would be interested to know what the reason for the "one third" extra we have to pay to get the English Adventures?

Flash

Postby Flash » Wed Aug 31, 2016 4:45 pm

My first thought would be the print run for the physical product. I doubt that the English one is so large as the German one is.
(Offenbahrung des Himmels actually is in it second print run if I remember correctly)
Or they protect their English distributors as paizo has it for 19,99 Dollar- That's about 17-18 Euro. Although I have no idea how taxes are factored in or how they influence things.

But that is just guesswork on my part.

Return to “Product Announcements”