Comments on TDE Release Schedule

Morgoth

Re: Comments on TDE Release Schedule

Postby Morgoth » Sun Oct 14, 2018 3:50 pm

Kernel Class wrote: Maybe you would also bring a lot of your products to market via crowdfunding projects. That way, your investment is more secure and you can reboot interest in your product or at least get some information how big the interest in TDE still is.

This is what they are doing, and have been doing since the first translation (the core book). Kickstarter for every release, with stretch goals covering the smaller releases like HWs and other adventures. I believe Tales of Dragons & Thieves, TK I & II & Arivor's Doom were the only ones not directly linked to a Kickstarter.

Going by the Kickstarter funds they get the interest is certainly there! We just need faster translations. :D

Anyhow great news about Aventuria Magic. Can't wait for the Kickstarter. Just a few things Eric:

-The Compendium & Armory PDF's are still without bookmarks. Can this be fixed asap now, please, as aside from being harder to navigate it does look unprofessional. (no offence, the product is amazing as all TDE products, and the translation is excellent as always.)

-An official Errata document for Core, Warring Kingdoms, Armory & Compendium would be great.

-Any idea of the Mage COYA (in a similar vein to Vampire of Havena) will be translated? Its not a main product i know, but I would LOVE that. Would help a ton in getting into how a Guild Mage Academy looks & feels on the inside, in the world.

Dany40

Postby Dany40 » Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:17 am

Completly agree concerning the bookmarks and the errata !!

Eric USNA

Postby Eric USNA » Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:41 am

I didn't realize that the Compendium and Armory were missing bookmarks. I will get on that.

Official errata docs are hard to come by, because they have to go through Kevin, and he is so very busy. But I'll ask.

I will ask about the other solo adventure. I don't know what the overall queue looks like, but I know that one's down a bit.

Morgoth Feuerklinge

Postby Morgoth Feuerklinge » Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:10 am

Who is Kevin?
Please excuse my bad English, I'm a beginner.

TDE since: 1998
Current TDE rule set: 4.1
Played adventures: 55

tempest13

Postby tempest13 » Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:27 am

Kevin McGregor the line editor in charge of translation for the Dark Eye.

I submitted a compiled list of errata down in the a errata section that should cover MOST of the errors still extant in the books. I purposely left out the adventures, however.

And on the subject of the Compendium and the Armory, I asked for the bookmarks SEVERAL time and apparently was just ignored.

Eric USNA

Postby Eric USNA » Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:19 pm

You weren't ignored. I thought it was handled. The ignoring was internal, not external. ;)

Dany40

Postby Dany40 » Wed Oct 17, 2018 7:55 am

I hope the new Kickstarter will begin soon... and I hope that God I will come after that :)

tempest13

Postby tempest13 » Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:42 am

Theater Knights 3 is available in the Ulisses Store now.

Eric USNA

Postby Eric USNA » Wed Oct 17, 2018 1:29 pm

We're also up on DriveThru. If you order from our webstore, I will also send you the PDF, so don't pay for both! I should get to those complementary copies by the end of the week. (I like to do a few at a time.

DreadDomain

Postby DreadDomain » Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:19 am

Eric USNA wrote:We're also up on DriveThru. If you order from our webstore, I will also send you the PDF, so don't pay for both! I should get to those complementary copies by the end of the week. (I like to do a few at a time.

Ah, did not know that. By the way, will other books (physical of electronic) will available as extras to the Magic KS? If so, do you know which one?

Return to “Product Announcements”