TDE - Almanac Kickstarter!

Beamhit

Re: TDE - Almanac Kickstarter!

Postby Beamhit » Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:19 pm

Because changes were made to a very small number of art pieces in this engilsh edition book, is there a chance for an uncensored kickstarter edition of the expansion?

Eric USNA

Postby Eric USNA » Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:59 pm

Lambert wrote:Something which wouldn't add any direct cost to the campaign could be to simply extend the all the PDFs pledge for a number of months into 2018. For me that would be great.

That would be VERY difficult to track, especially if we set this as a precedent for future Kickstarters and I suddenly have to try to figure out who is getting what boosts from which campaigns.

The easiest thing to do (and the one that I am going to propose) is to give a $10 credit to those who overlap. You would be able to either take that credit as a refund or apply it to add ons. I'm not sure if this is what will finally get approved, but hopefully it will be something along those lines.

Eric USNA

Postby Eric USNA » Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:03 pm

Beamhit wrote:Because changes were made to a very small number of art pieces in this engilsh edition book, is there a chance for an uncensored kickstarter edition of the expansion?

No, we will not be doing that. English-language versions will always be localized consistently.

Prons

Postby Prons » Tue Oct 25, 2016 3:36 pm

What art had to be changed?

HEX the Dark

Postby HEX the Dark » Tue Oct 25, 2016 4:05 pm

Some of the pictures are a little more... R-rated then the average american can handle. ;) at least, leagally.
Never trust a smiling gamemaster

DreadDomain

Postby DreadDomain » Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:36 pm

1) Any chance to make this KS Australia friendly?

2) Any news about a 10$ discount for the All-PDF backers from the previous KS?

Thanks!

Eric USNA

Postby Eric USNA » Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:55 pm

1) Australian and Pacific shipping is kind of a long-term problem for us. It's something we'd like to resolve but will require more research and planning. Unfortunately it's not likely to be resolved by the end of this Kickstarter.

2) I probably won't have a firm commitment until next week. Sorting out the last round of Core Rules Kickstarter shipments and trying to get on top of a few more stretch goals has occupied much of my communication time this week.

Eric USNA

Postby Eric USNA » Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:23 am

In today's update, I mentioned that the release schedule could change if we get enough support for the Almanac...

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/12 ... rk-eye-rpg

cobra

Postby cobra » Mon Nov 07, 2016 2:56 am

Eric USNA wrote:
Beamhit wrote:Because changes were made to a very small number of art pieces in this engilsh edition book, is there a chance for an uncensored kickstarter edition of the expansion?

No, we will not be doing that. English-language versions will always be localized consistently.

You can easy resolve that problem, but it won't be cheap: you just buy also the German version that is not sensored :-)

HEX the Dark

Postby HEX the Dark » Mon Nov 07, 2016 4:37 am

Or you could ask someone to scan the pictures for you. But they're really not that important.
Never trust a smiling gamemaster

Return to “Product Announcements”