TDE - Almanac Kickstarter!

Eric USNA

Re: TDE - Almanac Kickstarter!

Postby Eric USNA » Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:31 pm

Lorgan,

The tricky thing about that is that I need the email addresses that people have attached to their DriveThruRPG accounts. With previous backers, I have those, but I can't be sure I have them for new backers until the surveys are filled out.

Because of the delay, I'm going to be trying to roll the PDFs out as they come in rather than waiting for the store to close. And for those folks (like you) who were on the Core Rules Kickstarter, it's easy enough for me to look accounts up on a case-by-case basis. I've just sent you your copy for now, and I'll get a message out soon that other people can contact me directly to get theirs.

It's a lot more work for me, but I definitely understand that this is frustrating on the customer side.

-Eric

Lorgan

Postby Lorgan » Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:50 pm

The attitude alone makes Ulisses Spiele stand out among RPG publishers.

I confirm receiving the PDF via DriveThruRPG.

Thanks so much Eric!

tempest13

Postby tempest13 » Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:11 am

I ordered the kickstarter (late to the party) via the pledge manager store on last Friday (2-3-2017). I understand it may take a while for the physical copy to post to me. However I was wondering if there is a way to get the PDF at this time. Any help from someone conversant with the process would be appreciated.

Eric USNA

Postby Eric USNA » Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:45 am

Once I close the store, I'll do another round of PDF distribution. That should be next week.

-Eric

tempest13

Postby tempest13 » Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:06 pm

I don't want to sound pushy, but last week has come and gone without the store being closed yet. Would it be possible to get the pdf pushed out to those of us waiting? I don't mind waiting a while for the hardcopy, but would appreciate at least getting the pdf soon.

Eric USNA

Postby Eric USNA » Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:10 pm

I understand your frustration. For some reason I am having trouble getting everyone to actually respond to my requests to close their orders on this one.

I am happy to handle individual requests, though. PM me and I will get you your PDF.

-Eric

Waylaynder

Postby Waylaynder » Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:20 pm

Any updates/progree on almanac physical?

Eric USNA

Postby Eric USNA » Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:32 pm

We're frantically getting things together, but I do not have a specific date yet. On a side note, we're still only at 91% complete in the Pledge Manager store. I'm going to do another round of emails soon, so hopefully I can nudge it closer to the 95% I like to have before I close it.

mserabian

Postby mserabian » Thu Mar 02, 2017 12:03 pm

Hi Eric

I joined the kickstarter as a late member just yesterday and completed my pledge manager.

Just wondering how to get a copy of the PDF ...

thanks

malcolm

Eric USNA

Postby Eric USNA » Thu Mar 02, 2017 12:34 pm

Hi Malcolm,

I am waiting before I close the store to do another mass emailing, but since you asked so nicely, I can do an individual one. :)

You should see an email waiting for you from DriveThruRPG.

-Eric

Return to “Product Announcements”