TDE - Starless Sky

Eric USNA

TDE - Starless Sky

Postby Eric USNA » Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:56 am

StarlessSkyCoverSmall.jpg
StarlessSkyCoverSmall.jpg (71.09 KiB) Viewed 7946 times

Starless Sky
The Dark Eye Short Story Anthology

When stars fall from the sky, the peoples of Aventuria see visions of impending doom. The signs are clear to everyone, from simple farmers to clergy and even crowned heads of state.

Whether these visions will prove true, or even possible, none can say. The Walls of Alveran tremble as the Nameless God rattles his chains, setting monumental events in motion. The Turn of Ages brings great change to Aventuria, and the fate of the entire world hangs in the balance. Will valiant heroes tip the scales of destiny?

This collection of short stories gathers tales related to the fateful and ongoing event known as the Starfall.

Within these pages you’ll find 24 fantastical stories to transport you to the far corners of Aventuria and beyond, giving you a further glimpse into the richly detailed setting of The Dark Eye.

==================
This book has now been sent out to our "All the PDFs" backers. Retail version available soon.

wilcoxon

Re: TDE - Starless Sky

Postby wilcoxon » Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:08 am

Will this be available in Kindle format (ideally on Amazon)? I'm interested in reading it but find Kindle much easier for novels (whereas pdf works great for rulebooks). I know I can put a pdf on my Kindle but, last time I tried (a while ago), it seemed like pdf lacked some of the "features".

Eric USNA

Postby Eric USNA » Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:17 am

The German team ordinarily does an EPUB version of fiction releases, and once they get this one to me I will add it to the list of download options on DriveThru. But I don't know about AZW.

Do EPUB to AZW converters work at all for you? I know PDF to anything else is a struggle, but I am wondering if EPUB works any better.

wilcoxon

Postby wilcoxon » Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:37 am

I don't think I've ever tried an epub converter. I would think it should work better since most ebook readers have similar features (so their file formats should have similar features).

HEX the Dark

Postby HEX the Dark » Thu Mar 02, 2017 3:09 pm

I can nothing but recommend this anthology . It's one of, if not the best books released for the dark eye in the last years. Especially if you know all the hidden clues and symbols. And if not you will have an epiphany once you get to know them. :D
Never trust a smiling gamemaster

Eric USNA

Postby Eric USNA » Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:47 am

This is now available on DriveThruRPG!

http://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/206478/Starless-Sky

For right now it is only on PDF, but when the EPUB is finished I will add that to the product listing so you can download either (or both), even if you have already purchased it.

When the Kindle version is ready, I will also post a link to that.

Return to “Product Announcements”