Hei from Norway

Yuven

Hei from Norway

Postby Yuven » Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:16 am

Hello!
First of all, I am extremely excited about this new roleplaying game, and cant get my hands on it fast enough!
I have been playing roleplaying games more than weekly for at least 15 years, and was a fan of the previous warhammer 40k rpg's... even if they had a few flaws.

I am already starting to make my own campaign set in the current timeline of 40k, in case the first released campaign is not interestign to my play groups. (If anyone wants to brainstorm some campaign ideas, just shoot me a message).

If there is any way of getting my hands on a test copy of this game, I would love to test it.
Thanks for your time! :D

schoon

Re: Hei from Norway

Postby schoon » Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:55 am

Welcome! (Our should I say: Velkommen)

What sort of campaign are you planning? What's the "hook?" What aspect of the new background will you be highlighting?

Yuven

Postby Yuven » Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:08 am

The campaign i am planning might be a bit too grand in scope. First off, I wanted to explore Xenos players, so I set the start to be on a world where eldar has taken the place of the ethereal cast for Tau. (Dont know if that is possible for Eldar yet, so I am doing some research there) The reason for this odd startingplace is to give the maximum starting options for the characters(Eldar, Tau, Kroot). The campaign itself is about stopping the Emperors children from corrupting the greyshields.

schoon

Postby schoon » Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:28 am

That does sound VERY ambitious.

Perhaps a different question is in order: if your campaign were a book, how would you describe the plot in a sentence or two?

Yuven

Postby Yuven » Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:17 pm

Sorry for the late reply.
I have been very busy with uni and work.
To sell my (as of now very vague story) as a book:
"In a world beset with horror on all sides, a lone planet, sheltered from the terrible storms, Eldar and Tau are living in seeming harmony.
However much changes when a band of Kroot attack the peaceful colony.
Join in on an epic journey with deceit and world-shattering implications, as one of the Noble Eldar, intelligent Tau, or fierce Kroot.
Save the galaxy...
...Or topple the cesspit the humans call an empire"

Im not much of a PR guy, but this is basicly the pitch I guess :P

Return to “Newcomer Introduction and FAQ (W&G)”