This interview with the d6 Generation podcast.
Pertinent new or reinforced info:
- Tier 3 is the default power level (Space Marines, Eldar Warlock, Ork Nob or Wierdboy)
- You can - of course - play any Tier you want
- Character Archetypes help with character creation, but are loose guides as opposed to strict "classes"
- Orks, Eldar, and Humans will be 3 of the 4 species
- Archetypes include Scavvy for mutant characters
- Imperium Nihilus book (in 2018) will have more races and archetypes, including Dark Mechanicus
- The Wrath Die allows for Crits (6) and Complications (1)
- Wrath is aplayer resource; Glory is a group resource
- Wrath & Glory (the resources, not the game title) can be used for extra dice, re-rolls, narrative declarations, and more
- Campaign Cards are like 40K-driven special events that change the feel of the scene and give all PCs a Wrath point
- Dark Tides will be an initial adventure anthology based on an ocean world
- The Beginners Box will have special dice, an adventure, and the CRB
- Doom of the Eldar, the 2nd campaign book will have Eldar archetypes, Craftworld Eldar, Exodites, the Black Library, etc.