Reasonable yet rabid fan of Imperial Guardsman and T'au from Springfield, MO

Malckuss

Reasonable yet rabid fan of Imperial Guardsman and T'au from Springfield, MO

Postby Malckuss » Sat Sep 15, 2018 8:10 pm

Greetings! On the interwebs, I go by Malckuss. I'm a 40-something dude residing in Springfield, Missouri in the United States.

Wrath & Glory is the WH40K RPG I always wanted. My only complaint is the book is a bit disorganized ATM and the pdf definitely needed to get a pass by readers for error checking before going to press. I realize this may have been something GW stipulated and not on Ulisses Spiel. Hopefully, there will be a second printing once the bugs get worked loose.

I hope this line has a long lifespan. I also hope Ulisses Spiele will use the core system for some other game, as it is rocking! Does anyone know if the system has a name? I would assume Wrath & Glory.

Hello!

warhammerfrpgm

Re: Reasonable yet rabid fan of Imperial Guardsman and T'au from Springfield, MO

Postby warhammerfrpgm » Mon Oct 22, 2018 9:51 pm

we are hopefully running wrath and glory in St. louis, MO at Game Nite on first saturday in november. It will be an astra militarum campaign. there won't be any Tau involved. I will be using campaign material from Only war, as I really really like the spinward front campaign setting. the first enemies are other humans and Orks. We don't get into big bads like Chaos, Tyrannids, and more until we get further into the campaign. I fully expect to have some fun with it. i posted some into stuff on the campaign settings forum. hopefully some of it peaks your interest.

Return to “Newcomer Introduction and FAQ (W&G)”