New Products?

RenoGM

New Products?

Postby RenoGM » Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:01 pm

Just curious, will we be seeing any announcements soon on future products or anything in development?

Eidrog

Re: New Products?

Postby Eidrog » Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:27 am

I was wondering the same thing. Wrath and Glory is avaialable at Amazon.com now, so I think it’s officially released! :mrgreen:

But there hasn’t been much fan fare here, or on the Wrath and Glory Facebook. :?

Are there any updates? :shock:

It must be an annoying question for the game developers to hear, but I hope they know we’re only asking because we care! :roll:

Aaaaaand I’m hoping for a Deathwatch adventure!!! . . . Even though I think I remember reading the next adventure would likely be an Eldar one. :D

BarnOwl

Postby BarnOwl » Thu Feb 14, 2019 2:21 pm

Ulisses has announced that the "second wave" (after the release of the core material) will be Imperium Nihilus, which will focus on the Imperium. Then comes Doom of the Eldar, focusing on the Eldar. I don't remember if it has been said whether Imperium Nihilus and Doom of the Eldar are one book each of if each of them are a series of books. But according to my knowledge, both of them will include supplement material and adventure(s).
TYTO ALBA DEUS EST

Thendoctor

Postby Thendoctor » Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:56 pm

Last mention, which was a while ago, is that each supplement should be a series of 3 books. One lore, one mechanics for pcs, and one a series of adventures.

But, who knows who that will change over time.

USNA Jason Peck

Postby USNA Jason Peck » Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:53 am

Hey there guys. I'm still new to the team, but I'll see what I can dig up in the way of official announcements.
Wrath & Glory Community Manager

Thendoctor

Postby Thendoctor » Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:31 am

USNA Jason Peck wrote:Hey there guys. I'm still new to the team, but I'll see what I can dig up in the way of official announcements.

Last real mention of new products was Ross speaking on Grimdark Podcast in their episode 100 special.

He's on there a bit and talks a about what's coming around in W&G.

Eidrog

Postby Eidrog » Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:32 pm

Thendoctor wrote:Last real mention of new products was Ross speaking on Grimdark Podcast in their episode 100 special.

And he was just going on and on about upcoming, brand new, Deathwatch adventures! Right? :?

Please? :cry:

Even just a little? :lol:

USNA Jason Peck

Postby USNA Jason Peck » Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:47 am

Guys, just wanted to drop you guys another shout out. I'm still working to get something official on this front. There's a lot of moving parts, but I just wanted you all to know that I haven't forgot about your request. I hope to get something moving soon.
Wrath & Glory Community Manager

Thendoctor

Postby Thendoctor » Tue Feb 26, 2019 6:51 am

Eidrog wrote:
Thendoctor wrote:Last real mention of new products was Ross speaking on Grimdark Podcast in their episode 100 special.

And he was just going on and on about upcoming, brand new, Deathwatch adventures! Right? :?

Please? :cry:

Even just a little? :lol:

I want to say the word Deathwatch was used, but it's been minute since I listened to it. It's not going to be explicitly 'Deathwatch Adventures' you can come up with those on your own.

Eidrog

Postby Eidrog » Tue Feb 26, 2019 5:45 pm

Thendoctor wrote:I want to say the word Deathwatch was used, but it's been minute since I listened to it. It's not going to be explicitly 'Deathwatch Adventures' you can come up with those on your own.

I could come up with adventures of my own, but I’m unapologetically lazy, and want professional writers to do this for me. :D

Well, I suppose what’s closer to the truth is I don’t have as much free time now-a-days to prepare my own adventures. That’s why I love running adventures that are already written. :)

I guess in the mean time I’ll just replace the Eldar PC roles with Deathwatch marines, and all the Eldar NPC’s in the starting Craftworld will stare at the player characters with wild eyes, :shock: wondering how the heck these are the heroes they’re going with. :mrgreen:

Return to “Newcomer Introduction and FAQ (W&G)”