Reload Clarification desired

gribble

Re: Reload Clarification desired

Postby gribble » Tue Feb 26, 2019 7:54 am

Thendoctor wrote:I mean...that doesn't answer the question in any way shape or form, so...thanks for the input?

No one can "answer" your question except the devs, because the rules are contradictory.

In the absence of a developer response, the only thing we can do is give our opinions on how it should be interpreted. I gave mine, do what you like with it.

Thendoctor

Postby Thendoctor » Sat Mar 02, 2019 5:12 am

Eric USNA wrote:.
Verispex wrote:.

Any opinions on the follow-up question?

USNA Jason Peck wrote:.

This is a bit what I mean, I asked a follow-up question a week ago, and now I'm tagging the only people I know of that can ask the devs hopefully for response.

Ilias Bethomael

Postby Ilias Bethomael » Mon Mar 04, 2019 6:49 am

Yeah, it is a shame really...
Courage and Honour!

Eric USNA

Postby Eric USNA » Mon Mar 04, 2019 5:02 pm

Hey guys,

Neither of us are actually the forum answer folks anymore. Supposedly there will be a new one soon, but I'm not sure who it is. In the meantime, please ask on the Facebook page so that the German team sees it and knows that you need an answer. You can also link to this thread.

Thendoctor

Postby Thendoctor » Tue Mar 05, 2019 4:16 am

Eric USNA wrote:Hey guys,

Neither of us are actually the forum answer folks anymore. Supposedly there will be a new one soon, but I'm not sure who it is. In the meantime, please ask on the Facebook page so that the German team sees it and knows that you need an answer. You can also link to this thread.

I see, thank you for that clarification.

Ilias Bethomael

Postby Ilias Bethomael » Tue Mar 05, 2019 5:19 am

Eric USNA wrote:Hey guys,

Not even Jason Peck?

We've been asked to place our questions here specifically, now we are being asked to place our questions on FB again...

Can't you just tell the German team to check this forum? Or are we supposed to actually re-post everything that came up here?
Courage and Honour!

Thendoctor

Postby Thendoctor » Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:27 am

Ilias Bethomael wrote:
Not even Jason Peck?

We've been asked to place our questions here specifically, now we are being asked to place our questions on FB again...

Can't you just tell the German team to check this forum? Or are we supposed to actually re-post everything that came up here?

Jason is likely the one Eric is mentioning. He's still getting onboarded I suspect.

As to why the German team can't check the forum, they seem to be working on phasing it out. They phased out their own proprietary forums according to their facebook if I understood it correctly.

Ilias Bethomael

Postby Ilias Bethomael » Tue Mar 05, 2019 1:27 pm

Thendoctor wrote:
Ilias Bethomael wrote:
Not even Jason Peck?

Jason is likely the one Eric is mentioning. He's still getting onboarded I suspect.

As to why the German team can't check the forum, they seem to be working on phasing it out. They phased out their own proprietary forums according to their facebook if I understood it correctly.

Courage and Honour!

Mossback

Postby Mossback » Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:41 pm

I can see the utility of using the Facebook page, as more people are likely to see responses there if they follow Ulisses. But I like the forums as they are more easily searchable. It is disappointing how little interaction the company is having with the forums and players. Many questions have been left unanswered, and it seems a poor way to support a new product rollout. I am enjoying the game as we have played a few sessions and am happy with the quality of the materials I received in the All In box, so not everything is terrible about W&G. Let's hope it continues to be supported in a way that the game grows in popularity.

USNA Jason Peck

Postby USNA Jason Peck » Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:17 am

Hey guys, yeah Eric is referring to me. Gotta remember that a lot of us are on opposite sides of the world, so we're still working on getting coordinated. Having said that, this one is on me. I can say that this issue is being addressed in the FAQ that's coming, but I personally am still combing through all the threads here (and researching elsewhere) to try and make sure I can get as much as possible addressed in said FAQ. Nonetheless, I've kicked this particular issue to the developers and hope to get a specific ruling ahead of the FAQ. I hope to have a better answer for you soon.

Again, I apologize for letting this issue linger. I'll do my best to get it resolved.
Wrath & Glory Community Manager

Return to “Rules Questions (W&G)”