Orrorsh Miracles & Monsters

Spatula

Orrorsh Miracles & Monsters

Postby Spatula » Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:09 pm

This is not my product, but I spotted it on twitter and thought it sounded interesting:

Orroshan Spirit Miracles and Monsters

Watching a classic horror movie the other day, a couple of things occurred to me. Firstly, the person calling up the monster had no idea what they were doing; they just believed that what they were doing would work. Secondly, putting the monster down had nothing at all to do with inflicting damage on it; it was more about knowing what had happened to call it up.

Successfully summoning a monster, especially in Orrosh, seems to be a matter of faith rather than technique. Not faith in a religion, regardless of what type, but faith in the superstitions regarding spirits and vengeful ghosts.

With that in mind, I present a number of spells and their associated creatures. They all have one thing in common; whatever they believe they are doing, the person summoning the monster is actually calling up a malicious and malign spirit and binding it to something inanimate.

http://www.rpgnow.com/product/233481/To ... d-Monsters

jhosmer1

Re: Orrorsh Miracles & Monsters

Postby jhosmer1 » Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:47 pm

I bought it, and it definitely has an interesting idea of tying Occult rituals to faith.

The "monsters" are a little too high fantasy for my Orrorsh (I would go with something more like Pumpkinhead) but the basics are sound.

Return to “Infiniverse Exchange”