Looking for Playtesters (David Chart)

dchart

Looking for Playtesters (David Chart)

Postby dchart » Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:46 am

I'm coming to the end of drafting another Infiniverse Exchange product, and I'm looking for playtesters. This one is background material for Japan, on Shinto, the traditional native religion. For Torg Eternity purposes, there is another cosm involved, along with miracles, perks, and background information for Shinto characters.

I think the draft will be ready for playtest in about a week or so, and people should have a month to look at it this time.

Let me know if you are interested.

Thanks!

David

dchart

Re: Looking for Playtesters (David Chart)

Postby dchart » Wed Feb 20, 2019 2:26 am

I've had time to write something new for the Infiniverse Exchange. This is somewhat along the lines of 12 Perils for the Living Land, but it is called "An Edeinos in Core Earth". (You're an alien, you're an evil alien, you're an edeinos in Core Earth.) It provides a range of events that might happen to call attention to the fact that edeinos do not look like they belong.

If you are interested in taking a look, send me a PM. However, the turnaround is tight, because I want to release it soon; I'd like comments by the end of this month (February 2019).

Thanks in advance.

David

Return to “Infiniverse Exchange”