((PLAYTEST OPPORTUNITY)) Possibility Blackout, heavily influenced by Before the Dawn

Doc Gordon

((PLAYTEST OPPORTUNITY)) Possibility Blackout, heavily influenced by Before the Dawn

Postby Doc Gordon » Sun Sep 09, 2018 6:19 pm

Greetings. I have been working on converting an adventure from the Adventure Book of Torg: Role-Playing the Possibility Wars, named Before the Dawn, to the new aesthetic and standards of Torg Eternity. I am seeking five role-play groups of various types and temperaments to playtest it. The time-frame for you would be to have the adventure completed and criticism developed and forwarded to me by mid-October; this should give you five weeks from the publication of this advertisement to complete a three-act adventure. On completion, and prior to uploading to the Infiniverse Exchange, the GameMaster for each of the five groups involved will receive a completed copy of the adventure.

If you’re interested, please email me at fieranor.lm@gmail.com with “Playtesting Possibility Blackout” in the Subject line? I will respond as quickly as possible and ask you to fill out a detailed questionnaire to help me determine if your group is what I’m looking for, and I need to know what format you prefer to fill that out in (.docx for Word is my primary, but I may be able to accommodate your preference)? If you have more than one format you can use, list them in order from most to least favored.

DISCLAIMER: Answering the forthcoming questions is not an affirmation that your group will, indeed, be chosen as too much input from too many folks makes it more difficult to complete. Thus, I am looking for a total of five groups of varying types to help with this (small group, large group, killer GM, RP GM, readers, paraphrasers, mixers, etc.). If your group is chosen and I have your permission and the permission of your group members, you will be credited with assisting in play-testing this adventure. My goal is to honor the original author, Greg Gorden and the wonderful developers at Ulisses Spiele North America who’ve brought such an amazing game back to our hands for role-playing and made it so much better than it originally was.

Thank you up-front for understanding I am a lone author/creator in this and it may take me some time to respond.

Doc Gordon

Re: ((PLAYTEST OPPORTUNITY)) Possibility Blackout, heavily influenced by Before the Dawn

Postby Doc Gordon » Wed Sep 12, 2018 1:58 am

No one has an interest in this, at all?!? I find that difficult to believe.

Doc Gordon

Re: ((PLAYTEST OPPORTUNITY)) Possibility Blackout, heavily influenced by Before the Dawn

Postby Doc Gordon » Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:26 pm

There's still room for a couple of play test groups, if anyone's interested. With all the work I put into this thing, I'm hoping there will be more interest once it goes up on the Exchange.

Return to “Infiniverse Exchange”