Cosm Card Booster: Core Earth

Greymarch2000

Cosm Card Booster: Core Earth

Postby Greymarch2000 » Wed Oct 17, 2018 7:52 pm

I wasn't sure if I should make a new post for this, but technically it is a new product.

https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/25 ... Core-Earth

An infinte amount of realities means there are always more possibilities for your Storm Knights to harness! Add 10 new Cosm Cards for use in Core Earth in Torg Eternity!

New cards such as A Plan Comes Together or Lead By Example will allow your players to perform a unified defense against the invading High Lords while cards such as Ain't Got Time to Bleed and Say Hello to my Little Friend! emphasize that this is a reality that sees more dramatic action than our own real-life version of Earth.

Also included are different playstyle suggestions on how to incorporate these Cosm Cards into your campaign as well as detailed descriptions and GM tips on how to adjudicate each card.

Individual cards are detailed in the pdf with tips on using it and a flavourful quote and well as in a compressed PNG file for printing or incorporating into a virtual tabletop environment.

These were previewed here months ago but many of them underwent some significant changes before publication. Let me know if the link works, the whole thing seemed a little bit wonky when I set it up.

Spatula

Re: Cosm Card Booster: Core Earth

Postby Spatula » Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:34 pm

Link worked for me. And added to the catalog!

Greymarch2000

Postby Greymarch2000 » Sat May 25, 2019 11:51 am

Since I started doing these Cosm Card Boosters I have become more proficient at using paint.net so have started to go back and redo some of these older cards with higher rez images and have taken the time to alter some of the text for readability/balance. Basically I found some cards were never getting used so made some slight tweaks.

Anyone who bought this already gets the newer versions for free, but thought it worth posting in case you thought they looked a bit sketchy earlier. :)

Comparisons:

v1

v2

https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/25 ... Core-Earth

PATCH NOTES 2.0
  • A Particular Set of Skills - now specifies that each test requires a new backstory
  • A Plan Comes Together - may now trade cards to every players Pool instead of just one.
  • Darkest Before the Dawn - if all Storm Knights are out of possibilities it now gives each of them 1.
  • Do You Feel Lucky? - No longer gives advantages to villains, losing "side" is no longer stymied
  • I'll Be Back - Now only works for Standard Scenes, only affects first round but also gives Up as well now.
Other cards have had their text modified for clarity or to fit the style guide better.
Last edited by Greymarch2000 on Mon May 27, 2019 10:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GeniusCodeMonkey

Postby GeniusCodeMonkey » Sat May 25, 2019 12:23 pm

Anyone found a way to print these cards on more than just paper? I.e. like the official cards?
Question everything.
Politeness costs nothing.

Plageman

Postby Plageman » Sun May 26, 2019 8:14 am

With some work and tweaking you could use this site: https://www.makeplayingcards.com/

BTW be aware that the TorgE cards have a very small black border, so don't let yourself be fooled by the border edge. Make the picture go to the border, the black should be outside the marked zone.

Greymarch2000

Postby Greymarch2000 » Sun May 26, 2019 11:02 am

I've heard good things about https://www.printerstudio.com/personali ... gifts.html but I've never used it.

Return to “Infiniverse Exchange”