Cosm Card Booster: Nile Empire

Greymarch2000

Cosm Card Booster: Nile Empire

Postby Greymarch2000 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:20 pm

Striking while the Eternium is hot (oh man, should have included an Eternium related card now that I think of it...)
https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/26 ... ile-Empire

COSM CARD BOOSTER: NILE EMPIRE

An infinite amount of realities means there are always more possibilities for your Storm Knights to harness! Add 10 new Cosm Cards for use in the Nile Empire in Torg Eternity!

New cards such as KA-BOOM!! or By the Power of Ra! will allow your players to perform additional feats of danger and daring during the dramatic combats the Nile Empire is known for, while cards such as War Weary and Sandstorm emphasize the dangers inherent in this alien reality and the effects of the ongoing horrible war.

Also included are different play-style suggestions on how to incorporate these Cosm Cards into your campaign as well as detailed descriptions and GM tips on how to adjudicate each card.

Individual cards are detailed in the pdf with tips on using it and well as in a compressed PNG file for printing or incorporating into a virtual tabletop environment. Also included is an additional bonus Suddenly... card so you can have multiples in your deck.

Zackzenobi

Re: Cosm Card Booster: Nile Empire

Postby Zackzenobi » Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:27 am

I really like the Power of Ra card. It makes sense with such a high Spirit axiom.

Greymarch2000

Postby Greymarch2000 » Wed Jul 24, 2019 8:30 pm

Much like the other Boosters I've done I have gone back and made some changes to this one after more playtesting and experience. Everyone who has already purchased it has access to the redone versions automatically, and if you don't - well now that Nile Sarcophagi have arrived what better time is there to try it out? :D

Patch 2.0

• By the Power of Ra! now gives a +4 base bonus with the option of an auto-success instead of +2/+4. I felt at base level it should be more powerful than a comparable Destiny card and any excuse to make the players yell an oath to an Egyptian god is worth it IMO.
  • Experimental Prototypes was reworded to increase the Malfunction Range of gizmos instead of increasing the chance of Mishap, and the increased roll-again range is limited to the first die roll on a test.

Other cards have had their wording changed for clarity and have upgraded resolution to better see the art.

Example:

pkitty

Postby pkitty » Thu Jul 25, 2019 8:30 am

Apologies if this is a FAQ answered in the product itself, but is there a way to obtain these via DriveThruCards so that I can use them without having to sleeve everything?
Our group's Torg Eternity wiki page
  • House rules, indexes of all perks/spells/etc, form-fillable character sheet, and more

Greymarch2000

Postby Greymarch2000 » Thu Jul 25, 2019 10:39 am

pkitty wrote:Apologies if this is a FAQ answered in the product itself, but is there a way to obtain these via DriveThruCards so that I can use them without having to sleeve everything?

Huh. Until now I didn't even know there was a Drivethrucards. I'm pretty sure the Infiniverse Exchange only exists on DriveThruRPG though.

pkitty

Postby pkitty » Thu Jul 25, 2019 11:49 am

I think it would since DTC is part of DTRPG, but will ask.
Our group's Torg Eternity wiki page
  • House rules, indexes of all perks/spells/etc, form-fillable character sheet, and more

TorgHacker

Postby TorgHacker » Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:31 pm

pkitty wrote:I think it would since DTC is part of DTRPG, but will ask.

I'm checking.
Deanna Gilbert
Torg Eternity designer
Ulisses North America

TorgHacker

Postby TorgHacker » Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:56 pm

Here's the scoop.

Technically the Infiniverse Exchange license doesn't protect printing...and we apparently are not going to give express permission for it...if someone is willing to print them for personal use we're not going to stop you.
Deanna Gilbert
Torg Eternity designer
Ulisses North America

Return to “Infiniverse Exchange”