Torg Eternity in Portland, OR

hawaiianbrian

Torg Eternity in Portland, OR

Postby hawaiianbrian » Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:00 pm

Looking to see how many Torg fans are in this area with hopes of getting at least an occasional game in, if not a permanent, ongoing thing. I can GM or be a player -- or, better yet, trade-off duties. F2F games only, not online.

Technically I'm in Vancouver, just across the river. Driving all the way to Beaverton, Hillsboro, McMinnville, etc. are right out, but if need be we could arrange to meet in the middle. Guardian Games is perfect.

xaak

Re: Torg Eternity in Portland, OR

Postby xaak » Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:54 pm

Hey,

You ever get any response on this? I just got the physical books from the kickstarter and am interested in playing. I am in Portland.

Let's try to organize something at Guardian Games....

runescryer

Postby runescryer » Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:59 pm

I'm in Salem, but would be interested in getting a TORG game going in Portland as well. I've got my Cargo Crate, too

I'm already at Guardian Game most Tuesday nights for Shadowrun.

runescryer

Postby runescryer » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:02 pm

So, I'm going to try and start running Day 1 adventures at Guardian Games starting April 5 at 6 pm. The idea is to go through 1 scenario every other Thursday and work at building up a regular group to start a campaign.

runescryer

Postby runescryer » Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:12 pm

With GameStorm over, I've set up a recurring reservation at Guardian Games in Portland to run intro & demo TORG sessions. First session will be Monday, 4/23 from 6-10 in the general gaming area. Rules overview and character workshop will be first, followed by 1 Act of the Day One adventures for the first several sessions. Once we're done with Day One, I'm hoping we'll have a big enough group to make the Monday session a regular campaign.

Return to “Players Seeking Players”