Warring Kingdoms Kickstarter

User avatar
Lancaster91
Posts: 20
Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:09 pm

Re: Warring Kingdoms Kickstarter

Postby Lancaster91 » Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:15 pm

and sadly theyre kinda ugly... in my opinion
German TDE player (since 2010) and Larper (since 2008)

In darkness and despair - the light prevails!
Against witchcraft and lies - the light prevails!
With fire and sword - the light prevails!
LUX TRIUMPHAT!

Teekayy
Posts: 46
Joined: Fri May 27, 2016 2:09 pm

Re: Warring Kingdoms Kickstarter

Postby Teekayy » Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:57 pm


tempest13
Posts: 41
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:20 pm

Re: Warring Kingdoms Kickstarter

Postby tempest13 » Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:32 pm

This is my first kickstarter for Dark Eye that I was with from the beginning. Based on past kickstarters how long does it take for the emails to kick in?

User avatar
Trajkov
Posts: 17
Joined: Fri May 27, 2016 7:58 pm
Location: Kennewick, Washington

Re: Warring Kingdoms Kickstarter

Postby Trajkov » Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:59 pm

It should be a week or two. Usually once the surveys go out it should be quite immediate. :)

User avatar
MadBeard
Posts: 461
Joined: Fri May 27, 2016 4:23 pm
Location: Alvona, Croatia

Re: Warring Kingdoms Kickstarter

Postby MadBeard » Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:35 am

Eric would it be possible to add GM screen as a purchasable add-on in pledge manager for warring kingdoms KS?
I would like to get my hands on it, but my only choice is to order it online and shipping cost is killing me. Shipping to my country is always at 50-100% of book cost.
I'd have to be a warrior, a slave I couldn't be.
A soldier and a conqueror, fighting to be free.

"Warrior" - Wishbone Ash

User avatar
Morgoth Feuerklinge
Posts: 168
Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:57 am
Location: Stuttgart, Germany
Contact:

Re: Warring Kingdoms Kickstarter

Postby Morgoth Feuerklinge » Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:35 am

what?????? :o
Please excuse my bad English, I'm a beginner.

TDE since: 1998
Current TDE rule set: 4.1
Played adventures: 55

User avatar
MadBeard
Posts: 461
Joined: Fri May 27, 2016 4:23 pm
Location: Alvona, Croatia

Re: Warring Kingdoms Kickstarter

Postby MadBeard » Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:54 am

Yep. I just checked in paizo shop. Gm screen + Inns and taverns is 25$ and total with shipping is 41.5$!
It sucks
I'd have to be a warrior, a slave I couldn't be.
A soldier and a conqueror, fighting to be free.

"Warrior" - Wishbone Ash

User avatar
Lambert
Posts: 418
Joined: Fri May 27, 2016 2:13 pm
Location: Glasgow, Scotland

Re: Warring Kingdoms Kickstarter

Postby Lambert » Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:01 am

Eric already mentioned that GM's screen and the map box are definitely in the Backerkit store and whatever else they get ready in time.

I am looking forward to getting the stuff here not because it's cheaper but because I believe that their margins are better than buying elsewhere making them more profitable and hence likely to keep resources on this.

Flash
Posts: 336
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 1:39 pm

Re: Warring Kingdoms Kickstarter

Postby Flash » Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:33 pm

MadBeard wrote:Yep. I just checked in paizo shop. Gm screen + Inns and taverns is 25$ and total with shipping is 41.5$!
It sucks


That shipping is brutal. Have you tried the following alternative:

Amazon.de carries most of the English TDE stuff stuff.

Usually if you have one Amazon account you can log in in every Amazon site (I often use my amazon.de account to log on to amazon.co.uk or amazon.com). Amamzon.de lists shipping to Croatia here

Look for "Kroatien".
Standard delivery (5-10 work days) 7,50 Euro + 2,50 per kg
Express delivery (2-4 work days) 12,-Euro + 4,- Euro per kg.

User avatar
MadBeard
Posts: 461
Joined: Fri May 27, 2016 4:23 pm
Location: Alvona, Croatia

Re: Warring Kingdoms Kickstarter

Postby MadBeard » Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:14 pm

Lambert wrote:Eric already mentioned that GM's screen and the map box are definitely in the Backerkit store and whatever else they get ready in time.

I am looking forward to getting the stuff here not because it's cheaper but because I believe that their margins are better than buying elsewhere making them more profitable and hence likely to keep resources on this.


Oh. That's nice. Somehow I missed that info from Eric.

Flash wrote:That shipping is brutal. Have you tried the following alternative:

Amazon.de carries most of the English TDE stuff stuff.

Usually if you have one Amazon account you can log in in every Amazon site (I often use my amazon.de account to log on to amazon.co.uk or amazon.com). Amamzon.de lists shipping to Croatia here

Look for "Kroatien".
Standard delivery (5-10 work days) 7,50 Euro + 2,50 per kg
Express delivery (2-4 work days) 12,-Euro + 4,- Euro per kg.


I didn't try it with TDE books but I tried this for D&D 5ed books couple of years ago and shipping was brutal too. 60% of book cost at best scenario.
And really I hate that Amazon don't show actual shipping cost for your order until you actually order item. At least that's how was working when I last checked. So, I don't have a will to go through the process on Amazon just to see shipping cost.
And with those prices you listed, lowest shipping cost is 10 € which is about 12$ and that's about 50% of GM screen cost :)
So it's really not worth it just for one book. It would probably be worth it when ordering several books.

But thanks for the effort Flash :)
Also as Lambert already said, I would rather give my money directly to Ulisses :)
I'd have to be a warrior, a slave I couldn't be.
A soldier and a conqueror, fighting to be free.

"Warrior" - Wishbone Ash


Return to “Official Timeline and Story Arc Announcements (TDE)”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest