Cosm Card Booster: The Living Land

Greymarch2000

Cosm Card Booster: The Living Land

Postby Greymarch2000 » Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:12 am

Well I finally did it. Tinkering with Paint.net and Word I think I managed to cobble together something that looks worthwhile. Man, you don't realize how few pictures there are in that Infiniverse folder until you need to start looking for 10 pictures from the same realm :D Anyway let me know if anyone has any feedback or questions on this.

http://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/247 ... iving-Land

I'd eventually like to do at least one of these for each cosm but I think this took some of the urge out of me for a while haha.

Greymarch2000

Re: Cosm Card Booster: The Living Land

Postby Greymarch2000 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 5:48 pm

I've almost finished the Core Earth pack in the same vein and was wondering what people thought of the price point? Currently I have the Living Land one at $3 but I wonder if that feels high to people since it's essentially 10 cards compared to a bunch of adventures listed in the Exchange. Would $2 be a better fit? I suppose it's only a difference of 50 cents to me...

But would that make people (all 9 of them) with the LL set feel they paid too much for that one? I suppose it's not a huge deal but would be interested if people have any thoughts on the current range of prices on the IE.

Greymarch2000

Re: Cosm Card Booster: The Living Land

Postby Greymarch2000 » Tue Jul 16, 2019 12:42 am

In a similar vein to my Core Earth Cosm Cards I've gone through and revamped some of these Living Land Cosm Cards: https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/24 ... iving-Land

Anyone who already purchased this can download the new versions (and new manual) now.

Version 2.0 Patch Notes

Bounty of Lanala - no longer requires specific skills, uses plants from Living Land Sourcebook and The God Box. New Art.

Jakatt Encounter - now specifies number of Jakatts

Primal Rage - New Art.

Shadows in the Mist - does not need to be played mid-combat anymore. New Art.

Tangling Roots - can be used positively in Chases/Climbing DSRs now. New Art.

The Mists Clear - Now gives bonuses to survival tests for travel instead of forcing the GM to foreshadow. New Art.

Tracks in the Mist - Now requires a survival test.

Treasures of Takta Kerr - Now gives bonus to requisition instead of bonus XP.

All cards have had their wording changed for clarity as well.

Return to “Infiniverse Exchange”