RE: Roll20

TiaMaster

RE: Roll20

Postby TiaMaster » Mon Oct 07, 2019 11:13 am

Okay I'm back to reality after more than a year outside of it and I need to catch up.

I'm asking guys like Matt and whoever else has Roll20 torg gaming experience to help me with that. I have done ALOT of work getting my game together during the original Kickstarter and just need help updating it. Can anybody willing let me have their contact information so I can hit you up for game advice? Maybe we could hop on my discord and log into my game and check stuff?

I hope the interest is still there as I saw someone else post about getting a Roll20 game together and the response was rather lackluster.

ZorValachan

Re: RE: Roll20

Postby ZorValachan » Mon Oct 07, 2019 12:10 pm

TiaMaster wrote:Okay I'm back to reality after more than a year outside of it and I need to catch up.

I'm asking guys like Matt and whoever else has Roll20 torg gaming experience to help me with that. I have done ALOT of work getting my game together during the original Kickstarter and just need help updating it. Can anybody willing let me have their contact information so I can hit you up for game advice? Maybe we could hop on my discord and log into my game and check stuff?

I hope the interest is still there as I saw someone else post about getting a Roll20 game together and the response was rather lackluster.

I GM Torg on roll20. I helped with the character sheet as well. I'm willing to help out.
- Leamon Crafton Jr.
Infiniverse Exchange author:

The Paraverse: An entire alternate Cosmverse
http://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/237607/

The Knights of the Road: Archtypes designed as a Storm Knight group
http://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/228365/

Greymarch2000

Postby Greymarch2000 » Mon Oct 07, 2019 1:08 pm

I've been running on Roll20 as well.

TiaMaster

Postby TiaMaster » Wed Oct 09, 2019 6:15 pm

Cool thanks for the responses. I will PM you guys.

Is Torghacker running a roll20 game? Is Matt still?

TorgHacker

Postby TorgHacker » Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:32 pm

TiaMaster wrote:Cool thanks for the responses. I will PM you guys.

Is Torghacker running a roll20 game? Is Matt still?

No. Unfortunately I don’t have time to spare.
Deanna Gilbert
Torg Eternity designer
Ulisses North America

Greymarch2000

Postby Greymarch2000 » Thu Oct 17, 2019 5:24 pm

As discussed over Discord I have been using some of the token modifiers to indicate stymied/vulnerable and just last week started using a macro to make it easier to apply it to large groups of enemies (these Beta fights can get crazy).

I made 5 macro buttons to use and since they are the only macros I use I keep them on the bottom instead of making them token macros. Note that these do require the TokenMod API Script

Stymied: !token-mod --set statusmarkers|back-pain:2

Very Stymied: !token-mod --set statusmarkers|back-pain:4

Vulnerable: !token-mod --set statusmarkers|broken-shield:2

Very Vulnerable: !token-mod --set statusmarkers|broken-shield:4

Clear: !token-mod --set statusmarkers|-back-pain|-broken-shield (Clears both stymied and vuln conditions from the token)

Return to “Tangents and Miscellany (TORG)”