So, about the Host

Atama

Re: So, about the Host

Postby Atama » Thu Jan 09, 2020 2:52 pm

fougerec wrote:I've been playing mine as sentient beings and if they can't connect to the Godnet periodically their mind and personality start to fracture and they become increasingly unstable and erratic.

Then the Church needs to send a small group of holy technicians in blessed jumpsuits to capture the Host with polarized energy streams on back-mounted power sources, then trapping it into a stabilizing matrix where it can be held until it is uploaded back to the GodNet.

The Host Busters.
“You are a bad person, and should feel bad.”
-TorgHacker (being tongue-in-cheek :D)

Savioronedge

Postby Savioronedge » Thu Jan 09, 2020 11:54 pm

Atama wrote:
fougerec wrote:I've been playing mine as sentient beings and if they can't connect to the Godnet periodically their mind and personality start to fracture and they become increasingly unstable and erratic.

Then the Church needs to send a small group of holy technicians in blessed jumpsuits to capture the Host with polarized energy streams on back-mounted power sources, then trapping it into a stabilizing matrix where it can be held until it is uploaded back to the GodNet.

The Host Busters.

All you have to do is present a conch or a nautilus from any beach. The hard-light creature will be unable to resist getting drawn in and becoming the Host in the Shell.

cloudshaper2k

Postby cloudshaper2k » Fri Jan 10, 2020 8:17 am

Savioronedge wrote:
Atama wrote:

The Host Busters.

All you have to do is present a conch or a nautilus from any beach. The hard-light creature will be unable to resist getting drawn in and becoming the Host in the Shell.

Would that be a C++ Shell?

Yoric

Postby Yoric » Fri Jan 10, 2020 2:33 pm

cloudshaper2k wrote:Would that be a C++ Shell?

Most likely a Bourne Again Shell.

Return to “Setting Discussion (TORG)”