Timeframe on FAQ and next version of the Errata?

mrwonx

Re: Timeframe on FAQ and next version of the Errata?

Postby mrwonx » Tue Oct 30, 2018 11:16 am

What are you looking for exactly? Is it for a schedule to be set up, or official heads up before they're sent out?

I'm not questioning whether we should get an errata or FAQ - just that most RPG companies I know don't pre-schedule regular faq's and errata's - just release them when necessary. Wargame companies will schedule them (looking at GW) because the game grows faster and more consistently.

Given that almost everything they do has to go thru GW for approval - setting exact time frames is probably going to be difficult.

Thendoctor

Postby Thendoctor » Tue Oct 30, 2018 3:15 pm

mrwonx wrote:What are you looking for exactly?

Last word Eric said was that Ross was waiting a little bit to have a massive errata available so Ulisses could not worry about the core for a minute while they begin working on supplementary materials.

At this point I'd just like to know if we're getting a new version of the errata before the end of the year.

mrwonx

Postby mrwonx » Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:32 am

Aaahh - ok. I'm following you now.

cps

Postby cps » Wed Dec 19, 2018 1:55 pm

Verispex wrote:.

Hey Verispex, I am also wondering about this. If you don't know, that's fine. How do you plan on announcing the new errata when it does become available? I only found the first one because google found the file on your web server. What's the official means of communicating these things?

Return to “Tangents and Miscellany (W&G)”