Pre Order Bonus: Posters

Thendoctor

Pre Order Bonus: Posters

Postby Thendoctor » Tue Oct 09, 2018 7:42 am

I've asked on and off again over the months on Facebook but I hadn't heard anything for a while, I was wondering if either of you knew anything about what was up with the Pre Order Bonus that was to be a few posters (some book covers and a galaxy map).

If it's been dropped that's fine too, I'd just like to know one way or another so I can stop trying to keep up with it.

Eric USNA wrote:.

Verispex wrote:.

Eric USNA

Re: Pre Order Bonus: Posters

Postby Eric USNA » Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:20 am

What we know is that the three book covers were approved. I haven't heard any updates on the map, but I believe it ended up being the Gilead system, because we could not use the galaxy map we were considering.

Thendoctor

Postby Thendoctor » Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:46 am

Eric USNA wrote:What we know is that the three book covers were approved. I haven't heard any updates on the map, but I believe it ended up being the Gilead system, because we could not use the galaxy map we were considering.

Thanks for the reply, that's surprising they wouldn't let you use the galaxy map, wonder why, but a map of gilead will be useful for both the core and first supplement alone. It at least opens up the idea for a system map for each new place that the further supplements introduce. At least as far as I remember it's not all going to be GIlead, each new supplement (past the first one) being in a new place to bounce around the Dark Imperium.

BarnOwl

Postby BarnOwl » Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:47 am

That would probably be very appreciated. I know that people have been requesting a map of the Gilead system.

Return to “Tangents and Miscellany (W&G)”