Aysle Timeline

Exploring the Storm

Aysle Timeline

Postby Exploring the Storm » Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:58 am

Now that the Nile Empire Kickstarter has ended I am anticipating the Aysle previews. One thing I'm excited for is some information on the historical timeline of the Cosm. Understandably Eternity Sourcebooks are more focused on the Realms on Core Earth but I what I was wondering is how much of First Edition canon is going to be applicable, especially regarding Uthorians rule over the reality. Is it still 500 years or has that been altered? I was watching the "Save or Dice" playthrough and got the impression from Darrell that it was around 100 years.

Any information would be invaluable as it would help flush out some character backgrounds.

Thanks,
GM Kevin

TorgHacker

Re: Aysle Timeline

Postby TorgHacker » Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:06 pm

Exploring the Storm wrote:Now that the Nile Empire Kickstarter has ended I am anticipating the Aysle previews. One thing I'm excited for is some information on the historical timeline of the Cosm. Understandably Eternity Sourcebooks are more focused on the Realms on Core Earth but I what I was wondering is how much of First Edition canon is going to be applicable, especially regarding Uthorians rule over the reality. Is it still 500 years or has that been altered? I was watching the "Save or Dice" playthrough and got the impression from Darrell that it was around 100 years.

Any information would be invaluable as it would help flush out some character backgrounds.

Thanks,
GM Kevin

It's 100 years. As for the Original Torg canon, it's reasonable to say that if it hasn't been explicitly contradicted, it should be okay.
Deanna Gilbert
Torg Eternity designer
Ulisses North America

Exploring the Storm

Postby Exploring the Storm » Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:12 pm

Thanks for the quick response, Deanna. Appreciate the clarification.

GM Kevin

Zackzenobi

Postby Zackzenobi » Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:14 pm

I'm right there with you on looking for more Aysle info. I'm assuming I'll be able to press the Backer Archetype button in time. If course Darrell will probably tell me not to worry about it till I finish my Nile Backer Archetype. Lol

Return to “Setting Discussion (TORG)”