Informal preview of the Secrets of the Nile Empire and Religions of Core Earth PDFs

pkitty

Re: Informal preview of the Secrets of the Nile Empire and Religions of Core Earth PDFs

Postby pkitty » Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:44 am

TorgHacker wrote:Unfortuantely I couldn't justify an art order with this as the subject in the Secrets PDF... so for now anyway, just imagine there's an Ankh instead of an Iron Cross.

So, something like this?

TorgHacker

Re: Informal preview of the Secrets of the Nile Empire and Religions of Core Earth PDFs

Postby TorgHacker » Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:22 am

Yeah. Something like that. :-)
Deanna Gilbert
Torg Eternity designer
Ulisses North America

Zackzenobi

Postby Zackzenobi » Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:20 pm

Pkitty that's AWESOME!!!

I'm assuming its photoshop, but it looks like it was painted. Well done.

That is exactly what I'm showing the players.

Atama

Postby Atama » Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:55 pm

Yeah nice job, that’s one excellent zeppelin.
“You are a bad person, and should feel bad.”
-TorgHacker (being tongue-in-cheek :D)

Kuildeous

Postby Kuildeous » Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:13 pm

And here I mock my players when one of their crosses became enchanted within Aysle and then was claimed by Dr. Mobius when he kidnapped them and took all their stuff, and I tell them that he simply soldered a washer on the top of it. That looks much nicer.

Still gonna taunt my players though.
The Boneyard – Friends and foes within Tharkold's Blasted Land

Infiniverse Exchange Word template – Infiniverse Exchange template for MS Word users

Sword of Spirit

Postby Sword of Spirit » Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:11 pm

With the Aysle stuff starting up, I just wanted to check on what the expected release frame is for these pdfs. Are they in process of being finished up and coming out any time, are they something that's going to come out with the Aysle Kickstarter, or did my copy just fail to make it to Drivethrurpg?

TorgHacker

Postby TorgHacker » Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:09 pm

Sword of Spirit wrote:With the Aysle stuff starting up, I just wanted to check on what the expected release frame is for these pdfs. Are they in process of being finished up and coming out any time, are they something that's going to come out with the Aysle Kickstarter, or did my copy just fail to make it to Drivethrurpg?

They will be out by the time the Aysle Kickstarter launches.
Deanna Gilbert
Torg Eternity designer
Ulisses North America

Return to “Tangents and Miscellany (TORG)”