Wrath & Glory no longer listed on Ulisses North America Homepage

Malckuss

Wrath & Glory no longer listed on Ulisses North America Homepage

Postby Malckuss » Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:30 am

It appears that even though W&G are still listed on Drivethru RPG that it is no longer listed on UA's page under our games, and the W&G info page, which I had bookmarked, is no longer available. Did the line get canceled or is this just a side effect of building an updated product page now that the game is officially out? I really hope this didn't get the ax.

Avin’tril

Re: Wrath & Glory no longer listed on Ulisses North America Homepage

Postby Avin’tril » Mon Apr 15, 2019 5:45 pm

This is the only known site for Wrath & Glory. It had not been updated since the release of the game, and no information has been given officially by Ulisses. There have been no updates, and no communication as when to expect any.

http://wrath-and-glory.com/

MitchellTF

Postby MitchellTF » Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:47 pm

I spent $300 on this, worked hard to get everything converted, and all ready to run some EXTENSIVE campaigns with their support, so this has got me pretty weirded out...I use modules pretty heavily as a basis, too!

Avin’tril

Postby Avin’tril » Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:34 am

MitchellTF wrote:I spent $300 on this, worked hard to get everything converted, and all ready to run some EXTENSIVE campaigns with their support, so this has got me pretty weirded out...I use modules pretty heavily as a basis, too!

I also feel your pain brother.

Thendoctor

Postby Thendoctor » Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:59 am

They've explicitly said they're making a new site separate from Ulisses NA.

They've said it repeatedly too.

They just...haven't finished it for some reason before taking it down, which is something I'll never really understand.

Malckuss

Postby Malckuss » Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:55 pm

Thendoctor wrote:They've explicitly said they're making a new site separate from Ulisses NA.

They've said it repeatedly too.

They just...haven't finished it for some reason before taking it down, which is something I'll never really understand.

I have never come across that information and I look for new info on W&G about once every two weeks; they may have said it repeatedly, but the signal is not reaching their full audience. The errata doc, which I can no longer find anywhere, hasn't been updated since October of last year. There are still serious layout & mechanical issues that need addressing. If they are communicating information with their fans, it doesn't seem to be very well disseminated.

MitchellTF

Postby MitchellTF » Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:27 pm

*nods* I remembered seeing the thing as well after I posted, but...yeah. This is a company that I REALLY want to give my money. Lots and lots of money, but they need to communicate better. (I'm guessing that the Warhammer license was a bit...big for them, maybe?)

Nborys

Postby Nborys » Thu Apr 18, 2019 4:03 pm

I'm starting to question everything regarding this company.

The Dark Eye kickstarter for the 1st magic book canceled on the day it was to go live and we're told it would be launched at a later date and we'd know more soon.

5 months later we find out it's suppose to go live after the next Adventuria card game kickstarter that was launched early this week and then quickly canceled with the news that they had the prices wrong and would get back to everyone in about a week.

Add to that the general dead air regarding Fading Suns. I'd been told multiple times that the kickstarter for that was going to launch in December but it never happened.

And now this with Wrath and Glory.

Thendoctor

Postby Thendoctor » Sat Apr 20, 2019 7:59 am

Nborys wrote:5 months later we find out it's suppose to go live after the next Adventuria card game kickstarter that was launched early this week and then quickly canceled with the news that they had the prices wrong and would get back to everyone in about a week.

Printing costs are wonky at best apparently. They change roughly all the time, much to the chagrin of creators it seems.

Nborys

Postby Nborys » Sat Apr 20, 2019 8:21 am

Well here's the response I got from Ulisses on facebook regarding Wrath & Glory.

"No its not. We are just negotiating with Games Workshop how exactly it proceeds"

I guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens now.

Return to “Tangents and Miscellany (W&G)”