Additional Special Abilities

Rabbitball

Re: Additional Special Abilities

Postby Rabbitball » Tue Oct 29, 2019 7:05 pm

Kanaris wrote:
Rabbitball wrote:
Kanaris wrote:
Absolutely - that would be much appreciated!

I have been told that stuff is likely to show up somewhere official, so it will have to wait. :cry: But I do have a few things that need to go up that weren't part of the package, so they take top priority now.

Our Ayslish mage has taken a Lady of the Lake type concept and was looking for those water based spells that appear to have been cut. Guess she'll have to wait!

If you're looking for water spells, I can accommodate, just not with ones that may show up later. (So no Boathand just yet...)
Dominick Riesland, aka Rabbitball
Co-author, Aysle Sourcebook for Torg Eternity
Creator of the Cosmversal Grimoire
"Those who will not follow are doomed to lead"—Anarchist, Magic: the Gathering

Kanaris

Postby Kanaris » Tue Oct 29, 2019 7:13 pm

Rabbitball wrote:
Kanaris wrote:
Rabbitball wrote:I have been told that stuff is likely to show up somewhere official, so it will have to wait. :cry: But I do have a few things that need to go up that weren't part of the package, so they take top priority now.

Our Ayslish mage has taken a Lady of the Lake type concept and was looking for those water based spells that appear to have been cut. Guess she'll have to wait!

If you're looking for water spells, I can accommodate, just not with ones that may show up later. (So no Boathand just yet...)

No content for free - I'll happily buy anything you put up on Infiniverse exchange :-)

I have been looking at Pixaud's and see that you have updated at least a couple of the water spells with Ice Bolt the now awesome Ice Burst, while Water Spray appears to be one of the ones that were cut for space reasons.

Rabbitball

Postby Rabbitball » Tue Oct 29, 2019 7:28 pm

Kanaris wrote:
I have been looking at Pixaud's and see that you have updated at least a couple of the water spells with Ice Bolt the now awesome Ice Burst, while Water Spray appears to be one of the ones that were cut for space reasons.

More specifically, Water Spray was turned into Ice Bolt and made a prerequisite for Ice Burst.
Dominick Riesland, aka Rabbitball
Co-author, Aysle Sourcebook for Torg Eternity
Creator of the Cosmversal Grimoire
"Those who will not follow are doomed to lead"—Anarchist, Magic: the Gathering

Kanaris

Postby Kanaris » Tue Oct 29, 2019 7:35 pm

Rabbitball wrote:
Kanaris wrote:

More specifically, Water Spray was turned into Ice Bolt and made a prerequisite for Ice Burst.

Nice!

Greymarch2000

Postby Greymarch2000 » Tue Oct 29, 2019 8:52 pm

Rabbitball wrote:If you're looking for water spells, I can accommodate, just not with ones that may show up later. (So no Boathand just yet...)

Ah, good ol' Raftfoot!

Return to “Tangents and Miscellany (TORG)”