Cthulhu Mythos : Dark Eye version

Dany40

Cthulhu Mythos : Dark Eye version

Postby Dany40 » Fri Jun 28, 2019 5:40 am

Hello,

A Cthulhu Mythos book converted in Dark Eye rules was announced for 2019.
It seems that its Ulisses US team that will make this Work with Sandy Petersen.

Any News about it ?

Denshi

Re: Cthulhu Mythos : Dark Eye version

Postby Denshi » Fri Jun 28, 2019 10:28 am

I know that there was a crowdfunding to fund the translation of the DnD Mythos book into German and that there will be another German crowdfunding for the German edition with TDE rules. I do not know whether there will be a crowdfunding for the English edition with the TDE rules.

They also said that the rule adaption for the TDE Mythos book (which will be done by the same team that creates the rules for TDE5) will have low priority so that no normal TDE publication will be delayed. I suspect they are doing this because they can't predict how well the German TDE community accepts non-canon/off-setting TDE source books (while normal TDE source books are a safe bet here).

How this will affect their plans for the English edition, I have no idea.

Dany40

Postby Dany40 » Sun Jun 30, 2019 10:03 am

Thanks !!

Good to have some news....

Bosper

Postby Bosper » Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:42 am

The team has already be assembled, but there is no date for the kickstarter yet.

Dany40

Postby Dany40 » Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:43 am

Bosper wrote:The team has already be assembled, but there is no date for the kickstarter yet.

Any News about an english version ??

Bosper

Postby Bosper » Tue Jul 09, 2019 2:34 am

Dany40 wrote:
Bosper wrote:The team has already be assembled, but there is no date for the kickstarter yet.

Any News about an english version ??

Not afaik. And i kinda doubt it but i will ask, as soon as the Crowdfunding is announced internally

Which probably wont be before gencon and ratcon

The book has been mentioned in the latest CF News ulisses released so its on the horizon somewhere. And since everything but the rules exist the german ans maybe english versions wont take long

Dany40

Postby Dany40 » Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:07 am

ok let's wait :)

Denshi

Postby Denshi » Sat Jul 20, 2019 7:11 am

For those who just can't wait for TDE/Cthulhu related news:

They just announced the start date for the crowdfunding of the German edition. The crowdfunding will start in August.
(Note that this is for the German edition, not the English one for which there are no news today.)

PS: In the crowdfunding will also be a short book not unlike the hero breviary you might know from the warring kingdoms. It will contain stories from the view of a blessed one treating those who have been mentally scarred by the unfathomable horrors they have encountered.

Dany40

Postby Dany40 » Sun Jul 21, 2019 4:23 pm

Denshi wrote:For those who just can't wait for TDE/Cthulhu related news:

They just announced the start date for the crowdfunding of the German edition. The crowdfunding will start in August.
(Note that this is for the German edition, not the English one for which there are no news today.)

PS: In the crowdfunding will also be a short book not unlike the hero breviary you might know from the warring kingdoms. It will contain stories from the view of a blessed one treating those who have been mentally scarred by the unfathomable horrors they have encountered.

good news :)

Flash

Postby Flash » Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:05 pm

The crowdfunding for this thing starts tomorrow.

Here is a preview for those that are interested:
https://www.gameontabletop.com/cf222/sa ... 6d46633b5e

Given that this is a DSA crowdfunding there is a possibility that it might go up quite fast. :lol:

Edit: The main book has more then 500 pages. That is bigger then the core rule book. :twisted:

Return to “Rules Questions (TDE)”