Character Creation Questions

JohnK

Re: Character Creation Questions

Postby JohnK » Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:06 pm

Hullo, Flash,

Flash wrote:
JohnK wrote:Aww, stop teasing me with stuff from the AM 2 book, Bosper!! Totally cruel! :)

Hehe I can't tease you yet with AM 2 but I can help you with AM I if you are curious.
Go into the German version of the rules wiki with google translate.

I have gone in their several times. :)

Flash wrote:Like this for example. And enjoy how much better google translate got over the years. Take a look at the new spells from AM I or the new liturgies from the rule book about the Blessed Ones... :lol:

Ooooooh! Shiny! :)

Flash wrote:Or perhaps take a look at all the nice spell expansions you can buy for the spells you already know.

Yeah, I just took a look at that stuff. Very, very nice... (Oh, my poor wallet when all these supplements come out!)
=====
"They're High Lords, for God's sake! You can't just walk up to one and say, "How you doing? Feel like dying now?" you know!" - Abraham Horowitz, priest

JohnK
e-mail: johnk100@sympatico.ca
blog: http://jkahane.livejournal.com

JohnK

Postby JohnK » Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:09 pm

Hullo, Bosper,

Bosper wrote:
JohnK wrote:No idea who the Schelm are, or what they're about. Please, tell me more. :)

A schelm is a great and quite unique thing in TDE.
Sometimes kobolds kidnap magically talented and red haired human toddlers or babies and take them to their homes, mostly feyworlds or globules of their own. They leave behind a child that looks the same but becomes a terrible brat and burden, a magically changed kobold child , a changeling.
The human child on the other hand grows up in a world of kobolds and fairies, learning live and magic as a kobold would. Until they get too big and too slow to keep up with the other kobolds and they just throw him out, back into the world he is from, but doesnt know.
<snip, snip>

Oh, very nice. Changelings that are not based on elven stuff but Kobolds! Neat! :)

Thanks for posting this... Just whets my appetite even more. *sigh*
=====
"They're High Lords, for God's sake! You can't just walk up to one and say, "How you doing? Feel like dying now?" you know!" - Abraham Horowitz, priest

JohnK
e-mail: johnk100@sympatico.ca
blog: http://jkahane.livejournal.com

Bosper

Postby Bosper » Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:09 am

JohnK wrote:Hullo, Flash,

Flash wrote:
Flash wrote:Like this for example. And enjoy how much better google translate got over the years. Take a look at the new spells from AM I or the new liturgies from the rule book about the Blessed Ones... :lol:

"campaigning chopsticks" :D gotta love translate

Return to “Rules Questions (TDE)”