Cthulhu Mythos : Dark Eye version

Dany40

Re: Cthulhu Mythos : Dark Eye version

Postby Dany40 » Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:16 pm

Flash wrote:The crowdfunding for this thing starts tomorrow.

Here is a preview for those that are interested:
https://www.gameontabletop.com/cf222/sa ... 6d46633b5e

Given that this is a DSA crowdfunding there is a possibility that it might go up quite fast. :lol:

Edit: The main book has more then 500 pages. That is bigger then the core rule book. :twisted:

I'm in ... I will use Deepl translator on this 500 pages german PDF ... seems crazy but I was waiting for this thing so much :)

I hope that Ulisses North America will one day make a traduction ... and ... why not ... I hope we will have a french traduction (France is THE Call of Cthulhu RPG selling major country after all :) )

Denshi

Postby Denshi » Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:37 pm

I'm also in. (And GameOnTabletop tells me I was the first 8-) )

Getting this retranslated into English is not as easy as it first seemed to me. They can't just paste the TDE stat blocks and be done with it because they are creating so much new content. It's also a tough choice because the book isn't a core TDE book and they are already way behind schedule on those.

Dany40

Postby Dany40 » Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:40 pm

Denshi wrote:I'm also in. (And GameOnTabletop tells me I was the first 8-) )

Getting this retranslated into English is not as easy as it first seemed to me. They can't just paste the TDE stat blocks and be done with it because they are creating so much new content. It's also a tough choice because the book isn't a core TDE book and they are already way behind schedule on those.

I totally agree .... It's why I took this german version :)

Return to “Rules Questions (TDE)”