Druid stats

Corsair

Druid stats

Postby Corsair » Fri Oct 07, 2016 8:23 am

Could someone please give me the Druid stats? Don't have to translate it. I can read German.

Would be really helpful.

Denshi

Re: Druid stats

Postby Denshi » Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:08 pm

It's in the warring kingdoms book. I'm sorry to be blunt, but as you can read German, you should probably get the German source material yourself.

You could:
  • Buy the book,
  • wait for the rules wiki,
  • wait for the english release,
  • or get an unlicensed copy (which can be found on the internet ;) )

Corsair

Postby Corsair » Sat Oct 08, 2016 3:12 pm

Hi,

Thanks for the response.

I can indeed read German, but the rest of my player group can't unfortunately. So buying a German book and having me translate the whole thing for them is not an option. I'll wait for the English version for that.

I would like to have the Druid stats because I have a player who loves druids and I'd like them for my campaign too.

So asking for the German stats was the easiest option, hoping someone would paste them here, I'd translate them and be done.

Lambert

Postby Lambert » Sat Oct 08, 2016 3:27 pm

I know the feeling,
I am preparing my campaign which will start next year sometime. I would love to use the Warring Kingdoms info because that is where my game is set and I will definitely buy the books about it when it comes out and I should have the PDF as part of "All the PDFs" and hence I can't bring myself to buy the German version.

Still it would be useful, so useful.

GTStar

Postby GTStar » Sat Oct 08, 2016 4:18 pm

I think the wiki will go online next week or the week after. You could wait for that.

Deti

Postby Deti » Sat Oct 08, 2016 5:38 pm

It wouldn't end with only the 2 different druid stats. There are tons of specific Druid spells too. It really is too much to post in a thread. As much as I would like to help. :-(

Lambert

Postby Lambert » Sun Oct 09, 2016 2:10 am

For me it would be exactly the kind of things that aren't in the Wiki. For example in my game the PCs will obtain compromising letters regarding a Nostrian noble. I am thinking something of the like one of the vassals to leader of Salsa arranging with people from Thorwal to stay out of their attacks on Kendrar for a guarantee that Salza and Salzahaven won't be attacked.

Now I believe that dated correctly that would very much fit into the history but who to pick and what their relationship to Salza and Nostria would be is something that you need the actual book for.

A book that I sort of already own in PDF format and will buy in print when it comes out, so I can't bring myself to buy the German PDF.

Corsair

Postby Corsair » Wed Oct 12, 2016 2:18 am

Thank you to the person who supplied me with the information I needed!

Enough for now until the book arrives.

farwyl

Postby farwyl » Sat Dec 03, 2016 7:23 am

I'm getting more and more excited now that I know that there will be a nice variety of druid options in the Warring Kingdoms book. Yay!

Bosper

Postby Bosper » Sat Dec 03, 2016 3:36 pm

the rules wiki is online now, if you need anything else

http://www.ulisses-regelwiki.de/

Return to “Rules Questions (TDE)”