What character are you playing?

Morgoth

What character are you playing?

Postby Morgoth » Fri Dec 22, 2017 11:11 am

So been quite a while since the core book has been out, and people are likely either playing or have played at least once.

What kind of characters have you played and/or are currently playing, and how do you find them stacking up to your characters in other RPGs?

zalamx

Re: What character are you playing?

Postby zalamx » Mon Jan 29, 2018 7:28 pm

I was playing a Thorwaler warrior in my current campaign but have just recently retired him to play a female Half-Elf (Thorwaler/Glade Elf) Raven Witch to try out a magic based class and I'm really enjoying it.
Canadian DSA/TDE player since 2017!

Morgoth

Postby Morgoth » Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:24 pm

zalamx wrote:I was playing a Thorwaler warrior in my current campaign but have just recently retired him to play a female Half-Elf (Thorwaler/Glade Elf) Raven Witch to try out a magic based class and I'm really enjoying it.

That's good the hear zalamx; what spells have you found to be the most useful as a Witch?

zalamx

Postby zalamx » Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:59 pm

Morgoth wrote:
zalamx wrote:I was playing a Thorwaler warrior in my current campaign but have just recently retired him to play a female Half-Elf (Thorwaler/Glade Elf) Raven Witch to try out a magic based class and I'm really enjoying it.

That's good the hear zalamx; what spells have you found to be the most useful as a Witch?

Bannbaladin and Fighting Stick thus far. Hopefully Warring Kingdoms will give me some more options :)
Canadian DSA/TDE player since 2017!

Robert Cousland

Postby Robert Cousland » Sun Jan 20, 2019 11:52 pm

A knight from Albernia is my primary character. I also played a dwarven warrior at both Gen Con and Rat Con last year.
In War, Victory. In Peace, Vigilance. In Death, Sacrifice.

Return to “Game Stories In and Out of Character (TDE)”