Work of the Gods

Dany40

Work of the Gods

Postby Dany40 » Thu Jan 02, 2020 3:06 am

Hello !! Happy new year !!

Any news about Work of the Gods ? Can we hope a Kickstarter soon ?

Morgoth

Re: Work of the Gods

Postby Morgoth » Sat Jan 11, 2020 12:51 pm

As per the post over on the Kickstarter they were having trouble hiring editors due to hardcovers of translated books not selling enough for them to hire professional editors. If they haven't found capable volunteers or found a source of cash flow this book could be delayed, possibly indefinitely.

Honestly if they are having cash flow issues they should just do a Kickstarter for PDF translations. That way the Kickstarter will fund them for editors and they won't need to spend the money on printed hardcopies of books. Tragic i know, but far, far less then the english editions being halted. At least that way we wil keep getting our fix of this great game.

Dany40

Re: Work of the Gods

Postby Dany40 » Sun Jan 12, 2020 3:09 pm

Morgoth wrote:As per the post over on the Kickstarter they were having trouble hiring editors due to hardcovers of translated books not selling enough for them to hire professional editors. If they haven't found capable volunteers or found a source of cash flow this book could be delayed, possibly indefinitely.

Honestly if they are having cash flow issues they should just do a Kickstarter for PDF translations. That way the Kickstarter will fund them for editors and they won't need to spend the money on printed hardcopies of books. Tragic i know, but far, far less then the english editions being halted. At least that way we wil keep getting our fix of this great game.

I totally agree ... let’s hope that they will do this book

Return to “Tangents and Miscellany (TDE)”