Magic I - Kickstarter

Lambert

Magic I - Kickstarter

Postby Lambert » Sat Jan 19, 2019 10:07 am

Now take this with a pinch of Salt, but after months of hearing nothing I am happy to grasp at straws but I got the following comment on facebook.

I had said:

I love your confidence. After the way the last Kickstarter was cancelled and the conplete silence since then I feared the worst.

to which someone whose profile claims they are working for Ulisses replied:

We had to adjust some things and reschedule others, but we will run the campaign and soon.

So that being the closest to news I have seen since they cancelled the thing, I am hopefully that my source is correct and that we might have a Magic I Kickstarter say in February. Of course, as you can see this is far from being official, a quick comment anyone could have left on Facebook.

So, with a bit of luck the core books for the Dark Eye 5th Edition will be available sooner rather than later, and who knows, maybe they decided to include Gods 1, maybe the quality from the new printers wasn't up to scratch, we will see ... hopefully soon.

Morgoth

Re: Magic I - Kickstarter

Postby Morgoth » Sun Jan 20, 2019 1:07 am

Thanks for the heads up Lambert, this just brightened my day! If they included the Blessed Ones supp as well that would just be the bees knees!! :D

MadBeard

Postby MadBeard » Sun Jan 20, 2019 1:48 pm

Thanks Lambert. Praying to the Twelve.
I'd have to be a warrior, a slave I couldn't be.
A soldier and a conqueror, fighting to be free.

"Warrior" - Wishbone Ash

Robert Cousland

Postby Robert Cousland » Sun Jan 20, 2019 11:44 pm

I can vouch for the source on Facebook. He does work for Ulisses in Germany as I have been there in the office and seen him doing so. I cannot add to, comment, or dispute anything he said beyond confirming that the quote Lambert shared is indeed what was said.
In War, Victory. In Peace, Vigilance. In Death, Sacrifice.

Morgoth

Postby Morgoth » Thu Feb 07, 2019 2:34 pm

Any word or update on this???

Lambert

Postby Lambert » Thu Feb 07, 2019 2:43 pm

I asked whether we are talking days, weeks or months and the official Ulisses account replied.

I think week. But at the moment we are reorganizing our complete Crowdfunding an social media team so I can't exactly givt you a date. But I am quite sure that our next US crowdfunding will have The Dark Eye in its name ;-)

That was 5 hours ago.

Brooding Paladin

Postby Brooding Paladin » Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:03 pm

Thanks, Lambert. This is great intel and super encouraging! I follow #dasschwarzeauge on Instagram and probably shouldn't have. They've got a lot of great looking stuff being released in German. My wife is Dutch and fluent in German but has assured me she won't read the books to me... :o

bluedragon7

Postby bluedragon7 » Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:47 pm

I am sure there are very positive things in the near future

Morgoth

Postby Morgoth » Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:23 pm

Lambert wrote:I asked whether we are talking days, weeks or months and the official Ulisses account replied.

I think week. But at the moment we are reorganizing our complete Crowdfunding an social media team so I can't exactly givt you a date. But I am quite sure that our next US crowdfunding will have The Dark Eye in its name ;-)

That was 5 hours ago.

Any chance you could prod them again for an update Lambert? I have money that needs spending!

bluedragon7

Postby bluedragon7 » Sat Feb 23, 2019 2:20 pm

bluedragon7 wrote:I am sure there are very positive things in the near future

Return to “Tangents and Miscellany (TDE)”