Magic I - Kickstarter

Lambert

Re: Magic I - Kickstarter

Postby Lambert » Fri May 17, 2019 2:06 pm

Morgoth wrote:Anyhow, at the risk of sounding selfish I just hope US-NA has more & more time to devote to TDE. So many books yet to be translated.

Or maybe less time ... I mean purely based on the fact that the Aventuria Kickstarter was in Euro and not US dollars one might assume Ulisses Germany have taken over control over the Dark Eye production and Kickstarter.

As the people actually making Dark Eye maybe they will focus more on making this a success and maybe even get some of international fans involved in the ongoing story line. How cool would it be if at big Cons you could play official campaign adventures and at the end of con season the path chosen by most groups becomes canon.

wilcoxon

Postby wilcoxon » Fri May 17, 2019 9:22 pm

Lambert wrote:Or maybe less time ... I mean purely based on the fact that the Aventuria Kickstarter was in Euro and not US dollars one might assume Ulisses Germany have taken over control over the Dark Eye production and Kickstarter.

As the people actually making Dark Eye maybe they will focus more on making this a success and maybe even get some of international fans involved in the ongoing story line. How cool would it be if at big Cons you could play official campaign adventures and at the end of con season the path chosen by most groups becomes canon.

I would love that (at least if it is Origins and not GenCon (I find GenCon too expensive and crowded)).

Overall I just want the level of support for TDE English to increase and the gap between German and English products close...

jeremypowell

Postby jeremypowell » Tue May 21, 2019 12:22 pm

A new post on The Dark Eye page on Facebook states the kickstarter campaign will begin on May 28.

wilcoxon

Postby wilcoxon » Tue May 21, 2019 2:09 pm

Less specific but also a good sign - one of the last updates to the Aventuria Kickstarter (Inn of the Last Bear iirc) said that the update was delayed due to people working on the Magic Kickstarter for TDE.

Nborys

Postby Nborys » Tue May 21, 2019 6:32 pm

:lol:

Morgoth

Postby Morgoth » Wed May 22, 2019 4:20 pm

Awesome!!!

My Wallet is Ready!!!!!! :mrgreen:

DarthDQ

Postby DarthDQ » Wed May 22, 2019 4:54 pm

Cannot wait for Tuesday!

Lambert

Postby Lambert » Wed May 22, 2019 6:41 pm

It will be interesting to see how the Brand has fared in the year it was all but abandoned.
Will the word of mouth have been enough to keep it on par with say the number we got for the Kompendium? Might the game have even grown?

We need to wait and see, and hopefully they will do a beginner pledge where you can get say, Core Rules, World Book and Magic I.

Robert Cousland

Postby Robert Cousland » Mon May 27, 2019 1:52 pm

tempest13 wrote:Robert,

Is there any confirmation on when the Aventuria Magic Kickstarter will begin?
I understand if you cannot give a definitive date, but just making sure this is not going to slip again.

Sorry I didn't answer before now. Working tremendous hours at one of my other jobs. This was posted today.

Magic of Aventuria
In War, Victory. In Peace, Vigilance. In Death, Sacrifice.

Dany40

Postby Dany40 » Mon May 27, 2019 8:23 pm

yes !!!! At last !!!!

Return to “Tangents and Miscellany (TDE)”