Dark Eye solo modules?

ohkoolnerd

Dark Eye solo modules?

Postby ohkoolnerd » Sat Oct 01, 2016 2:01 pm

Hi all,

I was curious to find a list of all Dark Eye solo modules (from 1st to 4.1 edition)? Also someone mentioned to me about Drakensang video-game that it had 4.1 rules on a pdf on the CD(did they do that with the English version video game - I have the Steam version of the Drakensang game)?

Thank you(Danke) in advance. :) Mark

Flash

Re: Dark Eye solo modules?

Postby Flash » Sat Oct 01, 2016 2:07 pm

Here a list for the solo adventures:

http://de.wiki-aventurica.de/wiki/Soloa ... sche_Liste

ohkoolnerd

Postby ohkoolnerd » Sat Oct 01, 2016 3:34 pm

I just ordered "The source of death/Der Quell des Todes" and curious if the modules are number like most solo adventure book(go to page #)?

ohkoolnerd

Postby ohkoolnerd » Sat Oct 01, 2016 3:50 pm

Also- wanted to say thank you!

Flash

Postby Flash » Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:56 pm

ohkoolnerd wrote:I just ordered "The source of death/Der Quell des Todes"

Oh that is a really old one from 1E. I still have it laying around in my attic... :D

ohkoolnerd

Postby ohkoolnerd » Sat Oct 01, 2016 7:41 pm

I found it online for little over $12 with shipping(most 1st edition module are $40-50). Nice to find it is a solo. :) Reminds me of Mike Carr's "In Search of the Unknown". Not a solo or really the same. But enjoy gaming material from the 80's.

twincast

Postby twincast » Mon Oct 03, 2016 1:47 pm

ohkoolnerd wrote:I was curious to find a list of all Dark Eye solo modules (from 1st to 4.1 edition)?

In addition to the above list, there's also http://www.dsa-games.de with German (duh) digital ~DSA4 solo adventures (some adaptations of books from earlier editions as well as (later on) some originals - including a two-parter each with some minor connections to either Drakensang game, the first part being free in both cases, as are some others, specifically mostly (only?) first parts of most (all?) multi-part campaigns). Be aware, though, that while you can (save and) restart any particular adventure to your heart's content till the very end, once you have confirmed an end state, you can never replay it with the same character again (IIRC only one per account being free of charge). Also, they are online-only, so whenever that site eventually goes down, they'll go poof.

ohkoolnerd wrote:Also someone mentioned to me about Drakensang video-game that it had 4.1 rules on a pdf on the CD(did they do that with the English version video game - I have the Steam version of the Drakensang game)?

Came on the DVDs of both main games of the dilogy, actually, but I seriously doubt it was on the English editions as IIRC I've never heard of that book having ever gotten an English translation in any format. They could've put the English DSA4.0 counterpart on them instead, but that had been long out of print by then, so why bother? No idea about the Steam versions.

ohkoolnerd wrote:I just ordered "The source of death/Der Quell des Todes" and curious if the modules are number like most solo adventure book(go to page #)?

Section, not page, but yes. (I can't really think of any other way they could work non-digitally TBH.)

ohkoolnerd

Postby ohkoolnerd » Mon Oct 03, 2016 11:15 pm

Thank you - twincast. I meant to write section number instead page number(my job robs me of my mind some daze. :) )

Denshi

Postby Denshi » Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:08 am

twincast wrote:there's also http://www.dsa-games.de with German (duh) digital ~DSA4 solo adventures

They seem to have an English version at http://www.tde-games.com/ .
twincast wrote: (I can't really think of any other way they could work non-digitally TBH.)

I could think of more complex ways. ;) But the adventures already do more than jumping between sections at decisions.

Return to “Tangents and Miscellany (TDE)”