Kibakadabra and Grave Cards

dhoehler

Kibakadabra and Grave Cards

Postby dhoehler » Sat May 19, 2018 2:52 pm

I'm having a hard time figuring out how I am supposed to use the Grave cards in the Kibakadabra adventure.

The set-up instructions say to use the Grave cards. The Grave cards say to "draw a henchman with the key word 'skeleton' and put it into play." However, the "Henchmen" set-up did not instruct me to put any "skeletons" in the henchmen deck.

Does anyone know how the Grave cards work for this adventure? How do I draw a henchman skeleton when there isn't one in the henchmen deck? Thanks for any help.

Eric USNA

Re: Kibakadabra and Grave Cards

Postby Eric USNA » Fri May 25, 2018 12:18 pm

dhoehler wrote:I'm having a hard time figuring out how I am supposed to use the Grave cards in the Kibakadabra adventure.

The set-up instructions say to use the Grave cards. The Grave cards say to "draw a henchman with the key word 'skeleton' and put it into play." However, the "Henchmen" set-up did not instruct me to put any "skeletons" in the henchmen deck.

Does anyone know how the Grave cards work for this adventure? How do I draw a henchman skeleton when there isn't one in the henchmen deck? Thanks for any help.

You should create a separate skeleton deck and use that just for the grave cards, with the regular henchmen deck being used for everything else.

-Eric

Return to “Rules Questions (AACG)”