Cyberpapacy Crowdfunding Launches on November 11

Kamelion

Re: Cyberpapacy Crowdfunding Launches on November 11

Postby Kamelion » Wed Nov 13, 2019 12:40 pm

TorgHacker wrote:10-hour time difference is causing problems with getting timely answers. Sorry folks.

I have an inkling of answers but I don't want to say anything until I am _sure_.

Thanks - I'm even further east in the UAE, so I totally understand timezone hassles. Word will come when it comes :)
The name that can be named is not the true name.

TorgHacker

Postby TorgHacker » Thu Nov 14, 2019 2:22 pm

Okay, with regards to the GM Screen and Archetypes...it IS in the Cyberreliquary.

As for Relics...more info on that...soon. (Checks the funding level). Really soon now.

Any time.

<taps fingers>
Deanna Gilbert
Torg Eternity designer
Ulisses North America

Kanaris

Postby Kanaris » Thu Nov 14, 2019 7:07 pm

TorgHacker wrote:Okay, with regards to the GM Screen and Archetypes...it IS in the Cyberreliquary.

As for Relics...more info on that...soon. (Checks the funding level). Really soon now.

Any time.

<taps fingers>

There's a tantalisingly Delphic reference to the "Heroes of the Possibility Wars - Volume One" :-) Does this mean Relics is the just the first part of a series? I can't wait to read acts 3-5 just for starters!

cloudshaper2k

Postby cloudshaper2k » Thu Nov 14, 2019 7:20 pm

"Heroes of the Possibility Wars" sounds like the Character Collection from oTorg. Random guess would be a selection of characters from the cosms that have been released so far.

Kanaris

Postby Kanaris » Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:19 pm

cloudshaper2k wrote:"Heroes of the Possibility Wars" sounds like the Character Collection from oTorg. Random guess would be a selection of characters from the cosms that have been released so far.

Yes, a compilation of published archetypes seems more likely good to have them in one place.

paln

Postby paln » Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:26 am

Regarding the Relic of Power, will there be a way to get the previous acts? I wasn't there for the first crowdfundings, so the first act I'll get is the one that comes with Aysle. Without the previous acts, it's pretty much useless. :(

I apologize since this isn't the first time I'm asking about this, but the last time Deanna said they were thinking about it, so I'd love to hear that a solution was found. :)

Thanks for your attention.

TorgHacker

Postby TorgHacker » Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:36 am

paln wrote:Regarding the Relic of Power, will there be a way to get the previous acts? I wasn't there for the first crowdfundings, so the first act I'll get is the one that comes with Aysle. Without the previous acts, it's pretty much useless. :(

I apologize since this isn't the first time I'm asking about this, but the last time Deanna said they were thinking about it, so I'd love to hear that a solution was found. :)

Thanks for your attention.

For sure you'll get the earlier Acts.
Deanna Gilbert
Torg Eternity designer
Ulisses North America

Spatula

Postby Spatula » Fri Nov 15, 2019 2:50 pm

Who are the Dramatis Personae getting covered by the Heroes book? I don't get what the product is supposed to be. Is it like the PC roster book from oTorg? Or is it threats for different clearance levels? Or something else?

graethynne

Postby graethynne » Fri Nov 15, 2019 3:10 pm

Spatula wrote:Who are the Dramatis Personae getting covered by the Heroes book? I don't get what the product is supposed to be. Is it like the PC roster book from oTorg? Or is it threats for different clearance levels? Or something else?

My hope is that it takes the Personnel from the released books, and stats them out (along with progression) so they can make guest appearances with actual numbers behind them. Now makes sense for volume one of that (roughly 1/2 way through the year one materal, with a voluje 2 coming after Tharkold, PP, Orrorsh and maybe CE).

So powerful important NPCs that are listed in the GM sections of the released content, and maybe NPCs introduced in various adventures that either don't have stat blocks or else could benefit from being accelerated.

But I could be wrong. It could also be a collection here to fore unseen characters in TE. That is less interesting to me on the surface, but considering how well everything else has turned out, I am definitely not going to pre-judge =D

Grae

TorgHacker

Postby TorgHacker » Fri Nov 15, 2019 5:55 pm

So Heroes of the Possibility Wars Vol 1 will include stats and more full biographies of the iconic Torg Eternity characters, and the intent is to include the 10 Delphi Council backer characters from the Core Book Kickstarter.

The idea is that if we're using your character we (well, Darrell right now) will write up the entry, and Darrell will reach out and see if you like it. You'll also get a comp copy.
Deanna Gilbert
Torg Eternity designer
Ulisses North America

Return to “Official Timeline and Product Announcements (TORG)”