Cyberpapacy Crowdfunding Launches on November 11

cloudshaper2k

Re: Cyberpapacy Crowdfunding Launches on November 11

Postby cloudshaper2k » Fri Nov 15, 2019 11:06 pm

TorgHacker wrote:So Heroes of the Possibility Wars Vol 1 will include stats and more full biographies of the iconic Torg Eternity characters, and the intent is to include the 10 Delphi Council backer characters from the Core Book Kickstarter.

Iconic as in Quinn, Mara, etc? Or updates to the survivors of the Day One adventures? Or both? Both would be good.

TorgHacker

Postby TorgHacker » Fri Nov 15, 2019 11:13 pm

cloudshaper2k wrote:
TorgHacker wrote:So Heroes of the Possibility Wars Vol 1 will include stats and more full biographies of the iconic Torg Eternity characters, and the intent is to include the 10 Delphi Council backer characters from the Core Book Kickstarter.

Iconic as in Quinn, Mara, etc? Or updates to the survivors of the Day One adventures? Or both? Both would be good.

The ones listed in the Core Book. Aiden, Tworek, etc.
Deanna Gilbert
Torg Eternity designer
Ulisses North America

xshrekx

Postby xshrekx » Sat Nov 16, 2019 3:08 am

Hi Everybody,

I enjoy the funding for Cyberpapacy, great Cosm and looks like great produkts.
However the status of Relics of Power as a book for me still is unclear.

My situation:
I am not a fan of big boxes so usually I buy just the books.
Relics of Power is already available as an AddOn, I added it to my pledge and I count on it beeing released with this wave of books.

So the question is: Will RoP be added to the box or not?
Or is the availability at this point in time as an AddOn a mistake?

With the Cosm book, Adventure, Delphi missions, Heroes and RoP and the other stuff the box would be such an incredible good deal, that I would switch to box.
(In all honesty, I do not believe or expect it will be added to the box as it looks like "to much for the price" for me.)

Without RoP I would just add the GM Pack to my current pledge. Not saying the box is not a good deal, it is just me not wanting more poker chips or GM screens.

TorgHacker

Postby TorgHacker » Sat Nov 16, 2019 12:32 pm

xshrekx wrote:Hi Everybody,

I enjoy the funding for Cyberpapacy, great Cosm and looks like great produkts.
However the status of Relics of Power as a book for me still is unclear.

My situation:
I am not a fan of big boxes so usually I buy just the books.
Relics of Power is already available as an AddOn, I added it to my pledge and I count on it beeing released with this wave of books.

So the question is: Will RoP be added to the box or not?
Or is the availability at this point in time as an AddOn a mistake?

With the Cosm book, Adventure, Delphi missions, Heroes and RoP and the other stuff the box would be such an incredible good deal, that I would switch to box.
(In all honesty, I do not believe or expect it will be added to the box as it looks like "to much for the price" for me.)

Without RoP I would just add the GM Pack to my current pledge. Not saying the box is not a good deal, it is just me not wanting more poker chips or GM screens.

Eventually the Relics of Power hardcover will be added to the box as a stretch goal.
Deanna Gilbert
Torg Eternity designer
Ulisses North America

xshrekx

Postby xshrekx » Sat Nov 16, 2019 1:55 pm

Thank you very much, Torghacker!
Now I know what I will do. Everything is already available as AddOn. I add AddOns to my pledge up to not quite 200 and as soon as all books are confirmed as in the box I will upgrade to bishop.

I still can not believe that we might get a box featuring
- Cosm Book
- Unhallowed Data
- Delphi Missions
- Heroes
- Relics of power
- Booster Deck
- GM Pack
- Poker Chips

That sounds almost to good to be true. I keep my fingers crossed for reaching the stretch gaol putting RoP into the box.

Thanks again!

Flash

Postby Flash » Sun Nov 17, 2019 11:50 am

xshrekx wrote:I still can not believe that we might get a box featuring
- Cosm Book
- Unhallowed Data
- Delphi Missions
- Heroes
- Relics of power
- Booster Deck
- GM Pack
- Poker Chips

That sounds almost to good to be true. I keep my fingers crossed for reaching the stretch gaol putting RoP into the box.

Well it is the first Torg crowdfunding they only do on gameontabletop and it is the first one where they start to increase the speed of releases by doing one while the last one isn't delivered yet. That are two big changes and there are probably people who are a bit reluctant to jump in and instead have a wait and see attitude. So it makes total sense for Ulisses to make that box a very enticing package.

When RoP gets unlocked we will get a five book box. That is already a pretty sweet deal an we don't know yet if Ulisses hasn't something else to surprise us with. :D

Spatula

Postby Spatula » Tue Nov 19, 2019 2:39 am

Did we run out of stretch goals?

Yoric

Postby Yoric » Tue Nov 19, 2019 2:43 am

Spatula wrote:Did we run out of stretch goals?

Someone mentioned that all the authors of Torg: Eternity (or maybe it was all Ulisses employees, I don't remember) were at conventions this week-end, so that there would be delays for additional stretch goals.

graethynne

Postby graethynne » Tue Nov 19, 2019 4:53 am

A bunch have been added, although I'd recommend giving TPTB a day to look things over as there seems to be some confusion regarding a number of the newly revealed goals (which I am sure will get sorted out with a hair of time).

Grae

Irisheyes

Postby Irisheyes » Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:14 am

Someone needs to get things straightened out on Game on really quick, things being listed as being in box ,even though only add ons. The Delphi Missions is now a ton of stretch goals even though , we were told the book was going in the box as the reason the cost went up. There is no stretch goal for 96,000 either. People are already saying they may cancel their orders.

Return to “Official Timeline and Product Announcements (TORG)”