Ahem.

I'll be over here, sitting on my hands.

Uh.

In a Cyberpope-approved way, I mean.

Heketon

Re: Cyberpapacy Crowdfunding Launches on November 11

Postby Heketon » Tue Nov 26, 2019 2:33 am

Hi everyone,

Sorry if my questions have been asked before. I skimmed through some of the pages but not all of them. I tried to contact the crowdfunding email on Game on Tabletop website but got no answer.

1) Are the Cyberpapacy threat tokens included in the Cyberreliquary or do we have to purchase them separately?

2) If the 120,000 stretch goal is not reached, can we still order the Heroes of the Possibility Wars hardback separately or will it just be produced as a softback and put into the Cyberreliquary?

3) It is probably too late for it, but is there a way to order an extra Aysle sourcebook during this kickstarter as to cut down on shipping? (Or, do have to wait until it is added into the main website store to order one).

Thank you for your assistance!

Bernie

TorgHacker

Postby TorgHacker » Tue Nov 26, 2019 8:08 am

Heketon wrote:Hi everyone,

Sorry if my questions have been asked before. I skimmed through some of the pages but not all of them. I tried to contact the crowdfunding email on Game on Tabletop website but got no answer.

1) Are the Cyberpapacy threat tokens included in the Cyberreliquary or do we have to purchase them separately?

2) If the 120,000 stretch goal is not reached, can we still order the Heroes of the Possibility Wars hardback separately or will it just be produced as a softback and put into the Cyberreliquary?

3) It is probably too late for it, but is there a way to order an extra Aysle sourcebook during this kickstarter as to cut down on shipping? (Or, do have to wait until it is added into the main website store to order one).

Thank you for your assistance!

Bernie

1. Yes. They're part of the GM Pack.

2. I don't know but I wouldn't worry about it. I'm 99% sure we're going to hit $120,000.

3. No, it'll have to wait to go into the store.
Deanna Gilbert
Torg Eternity designer
Ulisses North America

Irisheyes

Postby Irisheyes » Tue Nov 26, 2019 8:24 am

Deanna , the Cyberpapacy threat tokens are a addon , they are the acrylic tokens from a previous campaign. You are thinking of the cardboard threat blips in the GM Package.

QuarrelBlue

Postby QuarrelBlue » Tue Nov 26, 2019 10:44 am

It seems that you are already busy caring the crowdfunding page itself, but is there any time for putting the link to Cyberpapacy Crowdfunding page on Torg Eternity Top Page for the Final Week advertising?

TorgHacker

Postby TorgHacker » Tue Nov 26, 2019 1:25 pm

Irisheyes wrote:Deanna , the Cyberpapacy threat tokens are a addon , they are the acrylic tokens from a previous campaign. You are thinking of the cardboard threat blips in the GM Package.

Yes. That's what I thought I was being asked.

As for the acrylic tokens, no, those are not included in the Cyberreliquary.
Deanna Gilbert
Torg Eternity designer
Ulisses North America

TorgHacker

Postby TorgHacker » Tue Nov 26, 2019 1:26 pm

QuarrelBlue wrote:It seems that you are already busy caring the crowdfunding page itself, but is there any time for putting the link to Cyberpapacy Crowdfunding page on Torg Eternity Top Page for the Final Week advertising?

I'm actually not. I was just filling in. But yes, I can do that once I get a moment.
Deanna Gilbert
Torg Eternity designer
Ulisses North America

Kanaris

Postby Kanaris » Tue Nov 26, 2019 5:07 pm

It might be a bit cheeky, but I wonder whether it would be possible to send emails to the backers of the original Torg Eternity KS and the recent Aysle KS via Kickstarter - the quality and value of the content being produced is brilliant, and I'd hate to think people missed out because they were unaware.

TorgHacker

Postby TorgHacker » Tue Nov 26, 2019 6:14 pm

We did already announce on the Aysle KS list.
Deanna Gilbert
Torg Eternity designer
Ulisses North America

Kanaris

Postby Kanaris » Tue Nov 26, 2019 7:11 pm

Yes, d'oh! My bad.

Return to “Official Timeline and Product Announcements (TORG)”