Page 9 of 17

Re: Cyberpapacy Crowdfunding Launches on November 11

Posted: Fri Nov 22, 2019 10:03 am
by Flash
TorgHacker wrote:Folks who were in Aysle will get all of them when the final stretch goal PDFs go out somewhere around when we're fullilling physical products which from what I was last told should be in December some time.


December ? My excitement is rising :o

Re: Cyberpapacy Crowdfunding Launches on November 11

Posted: Fri Nov 22, 2019 3:19 pm
by xshrekx
TorgHacker wrote:Okay, updated list of stretch goals is posted in the updates. It'll be a couple more days before we have the fancy graphics ready.

I really like the new strech goal list! Especially the pdfs which I believe to be material that had to be cut from the main book. I really love to read and use that staff.
And if we reach 120.000 the box will be such a good value that you will have convinced me to buy the box first time since the first crowdfunding.
Not that the box is not good value right now, it is just me who does not want some of the stuff.

I am very happy with the role Deanna fills at the moment.

I am not from America but I think it is helpfull if a crowdfunding aimed primaly at an USA audience is monitored by someone in the USA. It reduced the time to recieve anwsers for most of the backers.

Re: Cyberpapacy Crowdfunding Launches on November 11

Posted: Fri Nov 22, 2019 3:40 pm
by TorgHacker
xshrekx wrote:
TorgHacker wrote:Okay, updated list of stretch goals is posted in the updates. It'll be a couple more days before we have the fancy graphics ready.

I really like the new strech goal list! Especially the pdfs which I believe to be material that had to be cut from the main book. I really love to read and use that staff.
And if we reach 120.000 the box will be such a good value that you will have convinced me to buy the box first time since the first crowdfunding.
Not that the box is not good value right now, it is just me who does not want some of the stuff.

I am very happy with the role Deanna fills at the moment.

I am not from America but I think it is helpfull if a crowdfunding aimed primaly at an USA audience is monitored by someone in the USA. It reduced the time to recieve anwsers for most of the backers.


I'm from Canada, but yes. :-) My biggest problem was that I didn't know what the answers were.

Re: Cyberpapacy Crowdfunding Launches on November 11

Posted: Sat Nov 23, 2019 9:45 pm
by TorgHacker
And there we go. Relics of Power is now officially in the box.

Oh shit. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol:

Re: Cyberpapacy Crowdfunding Launches on November 11

Posted: Sun Nov 24, 2019 5:35 am
by Yoric
I'm now looking forward to the secrets of the Cyberpapacy :)

Re: Cyberpapacy Crowdfunding Launches on November 11

Posted: Sun Nov 24, 2019 9:41 am
by fougerec
TorgHacker wrote:And there we go. Relics of Power is now officially in the box.

Oh shit. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol:


Sweet!

Re: Cyberpapacy Crowdfunding Launches on November 11

Posted: Sun Nov 24, 2019 12:08 pm
by Atama
Image

Re: Cyberpapacy Crowdfunding Launches on November 11

Posted: Mon Nov 25, 2019 8:11 am
by Yoric
We have reached Secrets of the Cyberchurch: Church Orders!

/me is happy.

Re: Cyberpapacy Crowdfunding Launches on November 11

Posted: Mon Nov 25, 2019 9:58 pm
by Wakshani
Oh boy, if that's what I think it is, hot dog!

Re: Cyberpapacy Crowdfunding Launches on November 11

Posted: Mon Nov 25, 2019 10:18 pm
by TorgHacker
Wakshani wrote:Oh boy, if that's what I think it is, hot dog!


It is!

Spoiler for everyone else: It's really cool. It killed me to have to cut it from the SB. Lots of juicy stuff in there.

I'd actually spoil some of it right now but Dropbox seems to be acting up for me. Maybe tomorrow. ;)