Torg Eternity Quick Start

harermuir

Re: Torg Eternity Quick Start

Postby harermuir » Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:23 am

Just ran a torg game at a convention last week end, before i read this ... Hard luck ...

Bad things for the french version is that BBE has already a lot of stuff running, without the support it desserves (almost half of Shadowrun content is not translated, a lot of delay on Deadlands campaign). And they have announced a lot of new things to come for this year. I m not sure that Torg will have a very strong support. And they just put their hands on D&D5, which wont help at all torg eternity to get some attention.

carldot34

Postby carldot34 » Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:18 am

Sorry, who or what is BBE?

And you ran a game to get the word out so kudos to you., :D

harermuir

Postby harermuir » Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:15 am

Black Book Edition, the french editor that will translate and distribute torg : eternity.

The post with the announcement (in french, sorry) : http://www.black-book-editions.fr/news-1375.html

Ange Gardien

Postby Ange Gardien » Sun Apr 09, 2017 1:04 pm

How could it be possible to have a french store get the stuff needed for the Free RPG Day ?
I live in a medium town, with only one store... Won't the shipping cost be to high for France ?

TorgHacker

Postby TorgHacker » Sun Apr 09, 2017 2:12 pm

My understanding is that there is a single distributor that sends out all the Free RPG stuff in a package. So it's an all-or-nothing thing.
Deanna Gilbert
Torg Eternity designer
Ulisses North America

flamepulse

Postby flamepulse » Sun Apr 09, 2017 11:25 pm

https://www.freerpgday.com/distributors.htm?v=2017

here is info for retailers on free rpg day

bioramaxwell

Postby bioramaxwell » Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:52 pm

I got to play TORG Eternity at Origins, and would like to run it for some people in Atlanta. Is there any timeline for when you might release demo materials? (I was at Origins, so missed the free RPG day stuff).

InertiaKitty

Postby InertiaKitty » Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:22 pm

bioramaxwell wrote:I got to play TORG Eternity at Origins, and would like to run it for some people in Atlanta. Is there any timeline for when you might release demo materials? (I was at Origins, so missed the free RPG day stuff).

The agreement with the Free RPG day folks says no sooner than July 1st. They're gonna put it on DriveThru RPG (I presume they'll do it ON the 1st, but they haven't explicitly said). Last I heard, they were planning to set the price at "pay what you want".
"Whaddaya mean 'Twinkies are even a contradiction in Core Earth'?!?!?"

bioramaxwell

Postby bioramaxwell » Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:53 pm

InertiaKitty wrote:The agreement with the Free RPG day folks says no sooner than July 1st. They're gonna put it on DriveThru RPG (I presume they'll do it ON the 1st, but they haven't explicitly said). Last I heard, they were planning to set the price at "pay what you want".

Thank you! I'll keep my eyes open for it.

Ange Gardien

Postby Ange Gardien » Sat Jul 01, 2017 4:52 am

So the free rpg adventure would be today online ?

Return to “Official Timeline and Product Announcements (TORG)”