Torg Eternity Kickstarter Preview

PrinceEarwig

Re: Torg Eternity Kickstarter Preview

Postby PrinceEarwig » Wed May 31, 2017 6:05 pm

Shipping costs are listed relatively clearly.
$25 to U.S location
$30 to myself in the UK
No mention of stretch goal additions changing the shipping cost. Not saying they won't just not mentioned.

edit - I just noticed that the shipping isn't shown until you get to the actual pledge so you won't have known that it is a static amount.
I can't get back to the page but they ranged between $24 and about $60 IIRC. But mainland US was $25

And as of now the $100k mark is met. So we also add the additional adventures from other authors (no detail beyond multiple) and sound track album.

harermuir

Postby harermuir » Wed May 31, 2017 6:11 pm

PrinceEarwig wrote:And as of now the $100k mark is met. So we also add the additional adventures from other authors (no detail beyond multiple) and sound track album.

Note that shipping for Add Ons is not included in these prices, so there may be some adjustments depending on the specific items and whether or not it affects the size of the shipping container. You'll also be charged additional shipping if you pledge for a digital level and later want any physical items. All of this will be explained in detail in the pledge manager sometime after the Kickstarter ends.

Below add on. That's seems legit. Heavier is costlier.

And we dont know if the adventure or the soundtrack will be physically include in the cargo box. For the first, i'm pretty confident. For the second, i m not sure that pressing a CD by now has any interest.

And i really think that my english is bad enough you should have understand i dont leave in Mainland USA :) In france, it's 30$ for the cargo box, 20$ for the GM pack.

PrinceEarwig

Postby PrinceEarwig » Wed May 31, 2017 6:19 pm

harermuir wrote:And i really think that my english is bad enough you should have understand i dont leave in Mainland USA :) In france, it's 30$ for the cargo box, 20$ for the GM pack.

Sir, your english does you justice and can in no way be used to determine your nationality :)
Certainly MUCH better than my French

Here's hoping that the $30 for the cargo box already takes "some" stretch goal fulfilment into account.
Room for expansion! If it all fits in the box it won't increase the shipping size.

dev/null

Postby dev/null » Wed May 31, 2017 6:37 pm

harermuir wrote:That's seems legit.

Very Mainland USA phrase used here ;)

Stormchild

Postby Stormchild » Wed May 31, 2017 7:55 pm

Over 100k on day 1. Looks like Torg KS could become more successful than the Dark Eye KS.
Btw the miniatures look awesome.
I don't make things complicated. That's the way they get, all by themselves.

flamepulse

Postby flamepulse » Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:15 am

harermuir wrote:And i really think that my english is bad enough you should have understand i dont leave in Mainland USA :) In france, it's 30$ for the cargo box, 20$ for the GM pack.

your English is better then most of my fellow Americans

PrinceEarwig

Postby PrinceEarwig » Thu Jun 01, 2017 6:00 am

Oh todays update did confirm that the shipping costs on the Cargo box shouldn't change as more stuff gets added to it.

Ange Gardien

Postby Ange Gardien » Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:10 am

So ? Two rule books instead of a blue or red one ? eh eh eh :)

Return to “Official Timeline and Product Announcements (TORG)”