Hello from New England

grdell

Hello from New England

Postby grdell » Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:06 pm

Hey there, fellow TORG players!

I've been playing TORG pretty much continually since its original version. Oh, I play other games from time to time, of course, but somehow I keep coming back to TORG. I've created my own home-brew realities down through the years (who hasn't?), modified the rules time and again, run games, play in games, made my own spells (thanks, Aysle!)... you name it, I've done it.

Of course, now that the new game is out my current group wants to continue our current campaign but with the new rules. I don't have a problem with this. But two of my home-brew realities are in play so that means now I'm having to convert THEM over to the new rules system. I have to admit, I've had a blast coming up with Cosm Cards! :D

I admit I really, REALLY wanted to do that highest backer level and get my favorite character officially on the Delphi Council, but I just couldn't afford it - as I'm sure most of you can sympathize. Ah, well. My Ayslish mage knight will just have to live on only in my own campaigns (at least he gets the chance to be one of my current players' character's love interest!)

See you around the forums!

sirjolt

Re: Hello from New England

Postby sirjolt » Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:26 pm

Welcome to Earth!

grdell

Re: Hello from New England

Postby grdell » Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:57 pm

Any other players in the New England area?

I tried MeetUp, but it was useless.

Return to “Newcomer Introduction and FAQ (TORG)”