Peach State checking in.

mistervimes

Peach State checking in.

Postby mistervimes » Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:59 pm

Time to stop lurking and get posting. I live in the Metro-Atlanta area (what is routinely just called "Atlanta.") I've been playing TORG since I played a demo of the game at Origins 1990 (which was hosted by DragonCon in Atlanta). I'm a backer of both Kickstarters and, if you watch the video of the Delphi Council game from GenCon 2017) you can identify me by my outrageous redneck accent.
"He was an unshaven collection of bad habits marinated in alcohol, morose, cynical and ridiculously soft-hearted. One of Nature's policemen; his soul burns to arrest the Creator for getting it wrong."" - (Terry Pratchett)

mrroderick

Re: Peach State checking in.

Postby mrroderick » Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:23 pm

Are you looking to play or run a Torg game in the area? I might could get some players.

mistervimes

Postby mistervimes » Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:42 am

I have a regular gaming group of eight plus the GM. We're wrapping up a Vampire game and I'll be running Torg for that after that.
"He was an unshaven collection of bad habits marinated in alcohol, morose, cynical and ridiculously soft-hearted. One of Nature's policemen; his soul burns to arrest the Creator for getting it wrong."" - (Terry Pratchett)

Sunrunner

Postby Sunrunner » Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:49 am

I am in the Metro Atlanta area and looking to play some Torg.

Return to “Newcomer Introduction and FAQ (TORG)”