Nile Empire Kickstarter

ZorValachan

Re: Nile Empire Kickstarter

Postby ZorValachan » Mon Dec 03, 2018 12:43 pm

I'm just really hoping Uthorian isn't just the same imbecilic lackey to the Guant Man.
The body possession and handing over the elves info to the Gaunt Man don't bode well for me.

I loved the reimaging of Baruk Kaah, but he's had at least 4 personal (not realm) take-downs that I'm aware of since TE came out.
- Leamon Crafton Jr.
Infiniverse Exchange author:

The Paraverse: An entire alternate Cosmverse
http://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/237607/

The Knights of the Road: Archtypes designed as a Storm Knight group
http://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/228365/

mistervimes

Postby mistervimes » Mon Dec 03, 2018 1:13 pm

Kamelion wrote:
mistervimes wrote:
Kamelion wrote:...I reworked most of the Aysle sequence. I kept the meeting with goblins, but the rest of that Act involved infiltrating a transformed organised crime gang's base in an old power station. I threw Lekmon from "Queenswrath" in there too, to complicate things.

Please tell me that you kept Lance, the transformed Lance-Missile-Golem. That was my favorite part. :D

Absolutely. Lance is a required element, I feel. My players were less enthusiastic about his appearance, of course... :lol:

I was a player way back in 1990-91 (whenever it came out) and I was playing a Core-Earth All-American type (former pilot, astronaut, and Senator). I specifically went looking for the launch controls and sent Lance walking toward Moscow.
"He was an unshaven collection of bad habits marinated in alcohol, morose, cynical and ridiculously soft-hearted. One of Nature's policemen; his soul burns to arrest the Creator for getting it wrong."" - (Terry Pratchett)

TorgHacker

Postby TorgHacker » Mon Dec 03, 2018 5:01 pm

ZorValachan wrote:I'm just really hoping Uthorian isn't just the same imbecilic lackey to the Guant Man.
The body possession and handing over the elves info to the Gaunt Man don't bode well for me.

I loved the reimaging of Baruk Kaah, but he's had at least 4 personal (not realm) take-downs that I'm aware of since TE came out.

Just have to trust us I guess? :-)
Deanna Gilbert
Torg Eternity designer
Ulisses North America

ZorValachan

Postby ZorValachan » Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:53 pm

TorgHacker wrote:
ZorValachan wrote:I'm just really hoping Uthorian isn't just the same imbecilic lackey to the Guant Man.

Just have to trust us I guess? :-)

Oh, believe me, you all at USNA have impressed me with the quality; rulewise, storywise, and physical product.

I've stated before i was a firm anti "Torg 2.0" guy who thought it was going horribly. When US got the IP, i had a little hope and did the KS. I still got my hand on OT, but it's not the holding on to it for dear life that I expected :P
- Leamon Crafton Jr.
Infiniverse Exchange author:

The Paraverse: An entire alternate Cosmverse
http://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/237607/

The Knights of the Road: Archtypes designed as a Storm Knight group
http://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/228365/

Zackzenobi

Postby Zackzenobi » Tue Dec 04, 2018 4:18 pm

Not sure what to ask in the Q&A livestream Thursday night. Thoughts?

Padre

Postby Padre » Thu Dec 06, 2018 4:38 pm

Zackzenobi wrote:Not sure what to ask in the Q&A livestream Thursday night. Thoughts?

I already posted my question, about the release of the Gencon adventure.

hawaiianbrian

Postby hawaiianbrian » Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:41 pm

My connection in the Q&A was a bust, unfortunately, but if you have questions about Fires of Ra, I'd be happy to answer them.

Zackzenobi

Postby Zackzenobi » Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:59 pm

hawaiianbrian wrote:My connection in the Q&A was a bust, unfortunately, but if you have questions about Fires of Ra, I'd be happy to answer them.

Are there any Gangsters or Giant Apes? :D

TorgHacker

Postby TorgHacker » Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:54 pm

The stats for a rather overlarge simian will be in the Cracking Tales of the Nile Empire book. ;)
Deanna Gilbert
Torg Eternity designer
Ulisses North America

Zackzenobi

Postby Zackzenobi » Thu Dec 06, 2018 11:10 pm

UNGROSH!!! :mrgreen:

Return to “Rules Questions (TORG)”