Cyberpapacy Preview #3 - Magic

QuarrelBlue

Re: Cyberpapacy Preview #3 - Magic

Postby QuarrelBlue » Wed Oct 09, 2019 12:31 pm

coyotegrey wrote:On a related tangent, I'm most interested to see if there will be a version of Joan of Arc.

Coincidentially, I have detected a Miniture of futuristic Joan of Arc in her high-tech armor...
(Found at https://human-sphere.com/index.php?title=Joan_of_Arc . Actually not for Torg, but can be useful and inspiring)

Wakshani

Postby Wakshani » Wed Oct 09, 2019 2:23 pm

Ooo, minis.

I'm reminded that we need to make a thread just for miniature suggestions. Nile Stormtroopers remain impossible, but most everything else can be found in mini form somewhere.

(Me personally? Big fan of Joan. Hope that people get inspired by her to do stuff!)

Stewbacca

Postby Stewbacca » Wed Oct 09, 2019 3:55 pm

If you are a good 3D print person, you can make Nile Shocktroopers at HeroForge.com, download the STL file and print armies. And you could do different poses.

Me, I'm not that good. I only have an FDM printer, though I'm eyeballing a resin printer.

There's quite a bit of Torg stuff you could create and buy the STLs. I think they are about $10 per file

Wakshani

Postby Wakshani » Wed Oct 09, 2019 4:21 pm

Stewbacca wrote:If you are a good 3D print person, you can make Nile Shocktroopers at HeroForge.com, download the STL file and print armies. And you could do different poses.

Me, I'm not that good. I only have an FDM printer, though I'm eyeballing a resin printer.

There's quite a bit of Torg stuff you could create and buy the STLs. I think they are about $10 per file

I'd rather have official stuff, but.

(And, hrm. Doesn't work with Internet Explorer. That's a shame!)

Return to “Rules Questions (TORG)”