Character sheet

carldot34

Character sheet

Postby carldot34 » Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:57 am

Now we have the book, I have been looking at making a character sheet ; the one from the Free RPG Day is very pretty and all but I prefer to be able to see all the available skills that a player might use directly on the sheet. It is alright to say that a skill defaults to it's basic attribute but how does a player even know there is a Beast Riding skill (for example) if it isn't listed on the character sheet.

With that in mind, I have create an sheet in Open Office Calc to list all the skills, whether they can be used unskilled and what the totals, and it also automates simple character generation (formulas, not macros).

It's not locked down in any way so if anyone wants to make it prettier, feel free.

The forum won't let me add an .ods or a .xls file but if anyone wants a copy, please drop me a DM.
eTorg Character Sheet.JPG
eTorg Character Sheet.JPG (120.19 KiB) Viewed 1028 times

dev/null

Re: Character sheet

Postby dev/null » Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:56 pm

Looks similar to something I threw together quickly yesterday in a spreadsheet, but I have a much more advanced version that's being worked on as well.

That being said, if you're going to have the Armor/Toughness breakdown like that, you should probably make sure to include any shield that might exist as it adds to the defenses across all three, and will apply to the TT when doing active defense.

Ayaron

Postby Ayaron » Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:31 am

dev/null wrote:Looks similar to something I threw together quickly yesterday in a spreadsheet, but I have a much more advanced version that's being worked on as well.

Any progress on this? I have a group of players who are allergic to paper so giving them access to a google spreadsheet would be swell.

dev/null

Postby dev/null » Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:18 pm

There were things that have stopped me from working on it this week. I need to add Descriptives to Spells/Psionics/Miracles. But most of those are done in terms of selection. I also need to add Perks and rules for Perks. It's a multi-page Excel Template.

Return to “Rules Questions (TORG)”