Nile Empire Kickstarter

Greymarch2000

Re: Nile Empire Kickstarter

Postby Greymarch2000 » Sun Nov 18, 2018 12:35 pm

utsukushi wrote:It also has a rather disturbing part where it says, "This shipment includes the following items:" followed by a completely blank table. But I'm going to assume they didn't send me an empty package, because that would be super weird.)

That's just the law of decay at work

fougerec

Postby fougerec » Sun Nov 18, 2018 5:52 pm

Taliesin wrote:Coming from a country where strikes are a recurring inevitability, I do sympathize :( . Maybe you'll find some comfort in knowing that your Destiny map conversion notes are doing wonders for the preparation of our game sessions. Thank you!

That's awesome! I found doing that let me get a good grasp on how to convert on the fly (which is why there's no conversion notes for the other two), which gives me a wealth of material.

The box will get here when it does and it gives me more time to toss my group into different cosms before an extended sojourn into the Living Land for The God Box.

utsukushi

Postby utsukushi » Tue Nov 20, 2018 6:40 pm

Oooh, mine is here! So, um, sorry* to the poor Canadians - I do hope you get yours soon - but... woot!! And indeed, everything I ordered except the Booster Deck, which, you know, will be along shortly. Take that, Law of Decay! Styrofoam peanuts evidently offer complete protection!

(Although, Greymarch2000, that was really funny. I meant to say that, but until now I hadn't had anything else to say with it.)

*-- Sourry? I know how you guys are about your 'u's between your 'o's and 'r's... <grin>

TorgHacker

Postby TorgHacker » Tue Nov 20, 2018 6:53 pm

Bouuuuuuuuuuuu
Deanna Gilbert
Torg Eternity designer
Ulisses North America

Wotan

Postby Wotan » Wed Nov 21, 2018 5:57 am

Only a week to go! :D

Deanna, are you able to give us any idea when we'll get to see the KS reward tiers? Is that still a plan for this week?

Are the (lower level) stretch goals going to be previewed too? I'm really curious what you devs have got lined up for us there: I guess there'll be a book's worth of one act scenarios; I'm really hoping there'll be a NE specific Drama Deck & some new Cosm cards; probably a couple of map packs & some guides to specific locations (cities?) within the NE?
Is there anything else, lined up, which you can discuss at this stage?
Glitchfinder General

TorgHacker

Postby TorgHacker » Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:24 am

Wotan wrote:Only a week to go! :D

Deanna, are you able to give us any idea when we'll get to see the KS reward tiers? Is that still a plan for this week?

Definitely, yes. TBH I figured they'd already be out, but I think there's a few i's and t's to be crossed first.

Are the (lower level) stretch goals going to be previewed too? I'm really curious what you devs have got lined up for us there: I guess there'll be a book's worth of one act scenarios; I'm really hoping there'll be a NE specific Drama Deck & some new Cosm cards; probably a couple of map packs & some guides to specific locations (cities?) within the NE?
Is there anything else, lined up, which you can discuss at this stage?

I think so?

I'm not really in the loop as far as Kickstarter production goes.
Deanna Gilbert
Torg Eternity designer
Ulisses North America

johntfs

Postby johntfs » Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:33 am

TorgHacker wrote:
johntfs wrote:My box arrived (in the USA) today. I'm not sure what I'm more excited about, the fulfillment of the LL KS or the start of the NE KS Tuesday, Nov. 20.

It's been postponed to Nov 28.

But I know which one _I_ am more excited about...for reasons. :lol:

Is it the 28th or the 27th? I ask because these things usually start on Tuesdays, from what I've seen (perhaps because that's when new books tend to be released).

TorgHacker

Postby TorgHacker » Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:39 am

johntfs wrote:
TorgHacker wrote:
johntfs wrote:My box arrived (in the USA) today. I'm not sure what I'm more excited about, the fulfillment of the LL KS or the start of the NE KS Tuesday, Nov. 20.

Is it the 28th or the 27th? I ask because these things usually start on Tuesdays, from what I've seen (perhaps because that's when new books tend to be released).

28th.

I don't know why it's the Wednesday.
Deanna Gilbert
Torg Eternity designer
Ulisses North America

johntfs

Postby johntfs » Wed Nov 21, 2018 10:03 am

TorgHacker wrote:
johntfs wrote:
TorgHacker wrote:

28th.

I don't know why it's the Wednesday.

Maybe due to the Thanksgiving/Black Friday holiday?

Irisheyes

Postby Irisheyes » Wed Nov 21, 2018 11:44 am

Return to “Rules Questions (TORG)”